Epic Perfect World

Soulforce balance

Offline Benji

Yes, its a good suggestion. Cause we have all morai skills,and whos depend on soulforce. In that case, classes with low soulforce suffer great deal.
Not to mention some morai skills get buffed as well with SoW, and it will be even a greater deal than it already is.

However, can it be done without complicating things even more? Psys dont have +12 on weap, i guess to cap the SF, all weaps should be like that?
Could make things complicated maybe. Or not?
Would rly like to see some serious GM responses to this.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
This post, to be exact the replies here, show clearly how chaotic and dumb many players here are. I do not want to be personal, but in my opinion half of outcast, sync nohomo and 3/4 of philipino guilds consist of such players:)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I have checked it long ago, while implementing Descent patch here. Seems like the maker of the thread didn't bother to check which Psychic's skills are using soulforce.  And this is only one skill and its upgraded form which benefits whole squad actually, so everyone losses equally... This is one thing, the second is that it would be nice to check the actual duartion of these skills, because maybe they have already reached the cap, even with this 'nerfed' soulforce   :normal-1:

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
This post, to be exact the replies here, show clearly how chaotic and dumb many players here are. I do not want to be personal, but in my opinion half of outcast, sync nohomo and 3/4 of philipino guilds consist of such players:)

Initially, somewhat agreed as far as the first sentence went there,  then i saw the irony in the rest of your post which only strengthened my initial thoughts.

Anyways, how does an individual's intellect represent the rest of the faction ?
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I have checked it long ago, while implementing Descent patch here. Seems like the maker of the thread didn't bother to check which Psychic's skills are using soulforce.  And this is only one skill and its upgraded form which benefits whole squad actually, so everyone losses equally... This is one thing, the second is that it would be nice to check the actual duartion of these skills, because maybe they have already reached the cap, even with this 'nerfed' soulforce   :normal-1:

I dun want more soulforce for Psy, i just want all classes have equal soulforce, so psy can has a chance to dodge or at least lower the chance (ex: Reel-in, Transposition, Mortal/Spatial Reversion, Sublime Transfusion,etc.)

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
W3W on the hater with the racist edge
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

vlntbty

Just to be clear, I'm not in any of the mentioned factions, but that's kinda rude what you said. Just because you come across a few assholes in those factions does not mean the entire faction is like that.

As for the soulforce thing, I think it's fine the way it is.

Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 11:44 am by Pythe

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I don't think psy's need the ever so slight boost this will give but it's only fair that they don't have a higher chance of taking a hit from the other classes soulforce based effects.

Not a bad suggestion.

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
I don't think the system needs a change, but tbh the effect is so damn small after all Soulforce only effects 1-2 skills other classes have (Well ok Seeker "Pet" skills) I wouldn't mind it either.

If it isn't broken why on earth would someone try to fix it ?

PS: Thread is NOT about increasing Psy SF rather lowering SF for other classes.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Man... Do people even read threads anymore???.... Guess not.

She wasnt asking for a psychics soulforce boost, she is asking to make every other classes soulforce equal to psychic's. So everyone elses morais skills would make a bit of more effect, since some morais skills are based on soulforce.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Well, my previous comment may sound rude, but unfortunately this comes from my long-term observations and experiences.
Since I play this server, barely ever have I come across any friendly, funny, non-rude, non-hateful remarks, behaviors, which came from the above mentioned faction members. Dear players, if you are  egocentric, narcissistic rude and simply disrespectful towards others, do not expect anyone to praise you for that behavior and attitude. I believe you, that you are having fun among your guild mates; other members of the epic pw community do not feel same way though, including myself.
Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 01:31 pm by littlelupe

Offline Sumi

• I know you better than you know yourself
  • Characters: Sumiko, Immune, Adrestria
  • Faction: What's a Faction?
Oh, so making enemy sealed every 3-4 hits is not OP enough for you. And 10second of stun from SoS sucks too, even tho its the longest stun in game.

GN GN PLS MAK SOLFORSE STRONK :'( :'( WE PHY WEAK NEED 50SEC STUN, SEAL ALL HIT PLS GN LISTN ME QQQQQQQQQ

+1

Offline ₸ḯɱᶆƴ₲

• Bondage Director
  • Sleep with itchy butt, wake up with smelly fingers
Do people even read what others post on the forums or do they just assume/see what they want to see? Maybe they don't comprehend well but OP never suggested raising Psy soulforce or even asked why it was decreased in the first place.

He is proposing decreasing the soulforce of other classes, which I agree with since they should be even to psychics when it comes to morai skills. L2read.

Haha one of the most reasonable topics raised up for suggestions...and people start bashing before they even read it. I agree with the poster, equalize our soulforce, this should have been done the minute morai came out anyways, and psys are quite balanced in the server now.

U didn't get my point dude, I asked soulforce max is 55k for all classes is becoz morai skills r depend on soulforce...
I dun want more soulforce for Psy, i just want all classes have equal soulforce, so psy can has a chance to dodge or at least lower the chance (ex: Reel-in, Transposition, Mortal/Spatial Reversion, Sublime Transfusion,etc.)
 Please don't be rude... I m giving suggestion not QQ
☻ 150 Assassin ~ __Sinner__     ☺ 150 Seeker ~ Agonist     ☻ 150 Archer ~ TimmyG     ☻ 148 Barb ~ I_Hump_Legs

☻ 148 BM ~ Kenpachisama     ☺ 149 Psy ~ TheMessiah     ☺ 149 Wiz ~ MrsBlack

Offline firestorm01

gee ell sweety arent you op'ed enough lmao..i dont pay attention much to soulforce even on my mag classes .. I just try and get gear to make me less squishy  :P ;D

Offline Benji

gee ell sweety arent you op'ed enough lmao..i dont pay attention much to soulforce even on my mag classes .. I just try and get gear to make me less squishy  :P ;D

Man.. Read the thing...