Epic Perfect World

Soulforce balance

Offline Anjani

I just want to ask 1 thing here if it's possible  :P
I m thinking abt maximum soulforce for all classes, it should be 55k(55350) just like psy has. Why?

1. It's unfair, when other classes can get their max potential of their Morai skills. (ex: BM's Reel-in has higher chance if casted on Psy). etc
2. It's ironic, the game says Psychic is master of soulforce but psy has the lowest soulforce. At least make other classes soulforce is equal to psy.

So guys wht do u think abt my suggestion?

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
?????????????????
Lulz. Soulforce is useless now because you can't buff SoS on yourself (Except psy).
As for SoV -> No one even using that buff because it drains your mana everytime you get attacked by mobs/players (Since You can't learn Sage SoV).
Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 05:47 am by Janrey, Reason: Ty for the correction

Offline Aposeydon

• ded gaem
  • Never underestimate the power of weaponized autism
  • Characters: Gazarath, Eicca
?????????????????
Lulz. Soulforce is useless now because you can't buff SoS on yourself (Except psy).
As for SoV -> No one even using that buff because it drains your chi everytime you get attacked by mobs/players (Since You can't learn Sage SoV).
A small correction. SoV drains mana not chi. But still it's bloody anoying sometimes <.<

Hei

Oh, so making enemy sealed every 3-4 hits is not OP enough for you. And 10second of stun from SoS sucks too, even tho its the longest stun in game.

GN GN PLS MAK SOLFORSE STRONK :'( :'( WE PHY WEAK NEED 50SEC STUN, SEAL ALL HIT PLS GN LISTN ME QQQQQQQQQ

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Theres no point in lowering any classes soulforce and increasing a psys soulforce would be just plain mean D: Touching one = silenced
Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 06:57 am by Sare

LaceyPip

GN GN PLS MAK SOLFORSE STRONK :'( :'( WE PHY WEAK NEED 50SEC STUN, SEAL ALL HIT PLS GN LISTN ME QQQQQQQQQ

LOLOL

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
He is proposing decreasing the soulforce of other classes, which I agree with since they should be even to psychics when it comes to morai skills. L2read.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Anjani

Oh, so making enemy sealed every 3-4 hits is not OP enough for you. And 10second of stun from SoS sucks too, even tho its the longest stun in game.
U didn't get my point dude, I asked soulforce max is 55k for all classes is becoz morai skills r depend on soulforce...
I dun want more soulforce for Psy, i just want all classes have equal soulforce, so psy can has a chance to dodge or at least lower the chance (ex: Reel-in, Transposition, Mortal/Spatial Reversion, Sublime Transfusion,etc.)

Please don't be rude... I m giving suggestion not QQ

Offline •Mythz•

• PvE Master
  • Characters: Aratea
  • Faction: Virus☆
He is proposing decreasing the soulforce of other classes, which I agree with since they should be even to psychics when it comes to morai skills. L2read.

well said Elly. I wanted to say the same but  a bit more aggressive :D

Virusepw.shivtr.com

Offline •Mythz•

• PvE Master
  • Characters: Aratea
  • Faction: Virus☆
And actually, I see the point of this thread and I agree with it  ^-^

Virusepw.shivtr.com

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I just want to ask 1 thing here if it's possible  :P
I m thinking abt maximum soulforce for all classes, it should be 55k(55350) just like psy has. Why?

1. It's unfair, when other classes can get their max potential of their Morai skills. (ex: BM's Reel-in has higher chance if casted on Psy). etc
2. It's ironic, the game says Psychic is master of soulforce but psy has the lowest soulforce. At least make other classes soulforce is equal to psy.

So guys wht do u think abt my suggestion?

+1, a reasonable suggestion.. logically thinking it makes perfect sense and will certainly bring about more balance than anything else...

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Has no idea how soulforce even works O.O

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
i dont think its a good idea...i mean reel in...it dosent work everytime with this soulforce,and its cooldown was long like...2-3 mins? even more not sure.Also the seeker pets dont hit much..they pretty much useless,and nobody uses them o.0 psy soulforce was nerfed for a reason coz we dont like 20 sec stun from soul of stunning  :normal-1: :normal-42:

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
Haha one of the most reasonable topics raised up for suggestions...and people start bashing before they even read it. I agree with the poster, equalize our soulforce, this should have been done the minute morai came out anyways, and psys are quite balanced in the server now.
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
i dont think its a good idea...i mean reel in...it dosent work everytime with this soulforce,and its cooldown was long like...2-3 mins? even more not sure.Also the seeker pets dont hit much..they pretty much useless,and nobody uses them o.0 psy soulforce was nerfed for a reason coz we dont like 20 sec stun from soul of stunning  :normal-1: :normal-42:

err... no one is talking about raising psy soulforce... so don't know how the 20 sec stun crap is relevant here...
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf