Epic Perfect World

Daily Epic 16 May 2013.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i thought exactly the same thing, but then i started thinking about all the complains we wuld get by giving a certain player the ability to have his own section. also the PM's about he offending the said players with his comments.
although its a fun reading (cuz i dont care for people's personal dramas) we can't just create a Daily Epic (section for him to post all his news). But then again...its Agatio's server if he jsut feels like its a good idea he will do it, totally up to him  :-\

Offline Tjeumans

Well I do hope it is clear to everyone that the last thing I want is to offend, I just make fun of things. And I don't need my own section, but tnx for giving me that much credit.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Well I do hope it is clear to everyone that the last thing I want is to offend, I just make fun of things. And I don't need my own section, but tnx for giving me that much credit.

yea i was simply stating that when people see their names related to such topics they might get offended :/

and i enjoy reading what you write  :-\
specially cuz i watch world chat the whole day, i know what you refer to on your sentences  >:D

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I just now saw this.  I had a good giggile...erm, giggle.

When it comes to offending, some people are just soft, and you shouldn't pay them too much mind.  Celebrities get roasted on TMZ every day, but yet they're still around. :P

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)