Epic Perfect World

Daily Epic 16 May 2013.

cevans1290

I think he did that on purpose. xD
Me too, but he's complaining about spelling..well not complaining, mentioning--So going to be a jackass>Correct him ;D

vlntbty

8)
Me too, but he's complaining about spelling..well not complaining, mentioning--So going to be a jackass>Correct him ;D

Also, if you were trying to be a jackass.....you missed the word "speling" as it should be "spelling." :)  :P

LaceyPip

Corect speling wanted please.
As of today, we start a new feature: blatant mistakes. And the first one is one we saw yesterday in World Chat, where a GV squad asked for a Blandmaster. Oh well, we know GV CAN get a bit boring but to want it even more bland is a bit sad.

LOVE THIS and all the mistakes on WC , I lol very often

cevans1290

8)

Also, if you were trying to be a jackass.....you missed the word "speling" as it should be "spelling." :)  :P
Idk what you're talking about :P  >:D

vlntbty

Idk what you're talking about :P  >:D

Makes sense. :P

Offline Tjeumans

I have to admit that yesterday's rag was much better but well, I have to work with what  happens in Epic. And uptil time of release, it was not much. The real drama started after I posted this.  :'(

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Even though some of the things you post in your news dont fit my sense of humour, i give you kudos for doing this everyday. Keep up with the hard work sir.
Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 09:13 pm by Fab

Offline lucyღ

• <3
  • Characters: Iucy
I love reading these every day  :D

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 09:19 pm by EvilEye23
(:

Offline Sirana

Thanks for the laughs :D

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I have to admit that yesterday's rag was much better but well, I have to work with what  happens in Epic. And uptil time of release, it was not much. The real drama started after I posted this.  :'(

so Friday's gonna be a blast to read ?  >:D

Offline Benji

Viva la revolucion.

Offline Tjeumans

so Friday's gonna be a blast to read ?  >:D

So far, during my time in game today, it has been pretty boring. But if u got juicy bits and pieces, by all means...share and I will use them.

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I feel like...I should subscribe somewhere...

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
This guy needs his own section... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.