Epic Perfect World

Amazing!

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
 was watching tv saw this,  and got blown. Really amazing performance and i just wanted to share.

RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

LaceyPip

I only noticed this post now ...

Thank you for sharing, what a powerful performance. Jessie J is an awesome artist, she puts so much energy and soul into her performances.  Proud to be British

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
I only noticed this post now ...

Thank you for sharing, what a powerful performance. Jessie J is an awesome artist, she puts so much energy and soul into her performances.  Proud to be British

she just sang song so beautifully.
RETIRED BARB

LaceyPip

I totally get what you on about now, thank you for sharing, I found the second video very very interesting, both my daughters watched it with me a few minutes earlier ...and I have so much to say about this topic, but because it has the religion/God/Satan element and forbidden by game rules to be discussed, I will forgo the opportunity to do so. May I just add that in today's society, people also tend to over think things and see bad in everything, which is often unnecessary and unfounded.

One example i found which is totally stupid and laughable...also nothing can touch you and affect you adversely if you do not let it!!

Have a wonderful day

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
I totally get what you on about now, thank you for sharing, I found the second video very very interesting, both my daughters watched it with me a few minutes earlier ...and I have so much to say about this topic, but because it has the religion/God/Satan element and forbidden by game rules to be discussed, I will forgo the opportunity to do so. May I just add that in today's society, people also tend to over think things and see bad in everything, which is often unnecessary and unfounded.

One example i found which is totally stupid and laughable...also nothing can touch you and affect you adversely if you do not let it!!

Have a wonderful day

oh noes i use LOL all the time.  :-[

i mean it as laugh out loud though.
RETIRED BARB

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player

Have a wonderful day

this is one prime example as to why i dont bother with religious crap @_@; its okay and cool and all if sumone else is into that stuff but yeah..im not going to judge anyone for their choices.

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
Yea same,its best fycking mix i have seen