• Hatebreed
Hope they won't put that new true form barbarian skin. that scks  :normal-41:
BlackButtock - 150 sage r8 assasin
elNuB - 150 demon r8 archer
Satyriassis_ - 150 sage r8 seeker
Exard - 150 sage r8 barbarian

LaceyPip

Hope they won't put that new true form barbarian skin. that scks  :normal-41:

Both the Barb panda form and fancy fox form is an essential part of the game, and I do understand that not everyone will like it ...just then don't get it if you are a barb or a venomancer.  I know I would love to let my barb have that form!!

vlntbty

Both the Barb panda form and fancy fox form is an essential part of the game, and I do understand that not everyone will like it ...just then don't get it if you are a barb or a venomancer.  I know I would love to let my barb have that form!!

Exactly. If you don't like it, it's ok. Not everyone will like it. It's ok for me, but I won't use it.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Are barbs and venos supposed to be having new skills with these new forms or the normal ones which they get after shapeshifting? O_o
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Are barbs and venos supposed to be having new skills with these new forms or the normal ones which they get after shapeshifting? O_o

i think only the form changes, no extra skills involved.
about the "don't want the new forms in here", we will have them, but it is a choice for players. you decide if you wanna have the new one or old one, its not a forced change for the player.

Offline Benji

Basic skills sta the same. However,new form is a skill as well,it will share cd with old transformation skill. And as such,it has it own effect. Demon/sage with dif effect. Also,veno-barb get each 1 new skill that can be used while in new form.

Veno skill: after transformed you get 400percent evasion,immune to all movement debuffs and you recover 10percent hp every sec (lasts 15 sec).

Barb: accuacy increases by 300percent,and you get 40 def lvl for 60 sec (costs 1 spark).

Offline Benji

Oh and for those who are complaining. Dont judge it by the first pic you see..both new forms are actually very nice,with animations,effects and new skill.
You will see its actually pretty epic.

EDIT: i was wondering, are we also getting the 3 new legendary veno pets?
Strange none asked,cause they are really epic.
Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 08:41 am by Basilisk

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Okay! Looking forward to transforming to the new-forms! :D
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Hei

Veno skill: after transformed you get 400percent evasion,immune to all movement debuffs and you recover 10percent hp every sec (lasts 15 sec).
Dis. <3

LaceyPip

Oh and for those who are complaining. Dont judge it by the first pic you see..both new forms are actually very nice,with animations,effects and new skill.
You will see its actually pretty epic.

EDIT: i was wondering, are we also getting the 3 new legendary veno pets?
Strange none asked,cause they are really epic.

The animations for the new barb form is freaking hilarious and awesome

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
The animations for the new barb form is freaking hilarious and awesome

Moves like Jagger ?  :rolleyes:

Offline GoldenArrow

• Characters: rank, Gotika, Goldenarrow, MeganPendragon
Barbarian Panda Form

Venomancer Spirit Fox Form

LaceyPip

Moves like Jagger ?  :rolleyes:

Now ET that is a VERY good idea. I think Panda will be awesome with a belly trying to do Jagger moves.....check the vids out that were posted just now.  Love it

LaceyPip

Barbarian Panda Form

OH BOY, YOU gotto LOVE that Panda, its freaking awesome ....sowy but I can't stop yapping about it

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
I think this thread is a good idea asking about what new features there are, shame it's full of useless people saying google it -_-