Epic Perfect World

Daily Epic 15 May 2013

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Your name makes me hungry every time i see it.  :))

BACK OFF MY WOMAN!
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

vlntbty

Hot buffs, do they really work?

Today in World Chat, Phiee asked to be buffed by a hot barb. We at the Daily wonder if hot people give better buffs. In any case, she did get them and then shouted that she, a sexy seeker, was looking for a GV squad. We could not find any scientific proof for being hot or sexy making people better players, but are willing to be convinced.
Meanwhile, as we are a rag, we would like to continue the good old tradition of the page 3 girls. Phiee is invited to send in her most sexy pic so that our readers can check her claim for themselves. But of course, anyone else, guys, girls, thingies.....if you think you're sexy, send in your pic for a nice spot in the Daily Epic!!

Vive La France, vive la république. Or.....?
Another French faction presented itself today in Epic: Augure. That makes the score of (kind of) active French faction 3 in total. The Daily Epic could not help wonder if there are enough French players to warrant that many, but warning them off will inevitably lead to a new revolution, beheadings and that kind of thing so we let them eat cake and hope they enjoy themselves. Meanwhile, the German factions are still undecided whether they want to be 1 Germany or a divided one. It's in their history, so we will keep a kind eye on developments there. The devs could consider adding bricks to the boutique in case the need for a new Wall arises.

LMAO Now THIS is hilarious...

Offline ₸ḯɱᶆƴ₲

• Bondage Director
  • Sleep with itchy butt, wake up with smelly fingers
BACK OFF MY WOMAN!

Please don't hurt me.  :-[ :'(
☻ 150 Assassin ~ __Sinner__     ☺ 150 Seeker ~ Agonist     ☻ 150 Archer ~ TimmyG     ☻ 148 Barb ~ I_Hump_Legs

☻ 148 BM ~ Kenpachisama     ☺ 149 Psy ~ TheMessiah     ☺ 149 Wiz ~ MrsBlack