Epic Perfect World

reskin option gone

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Surprised this thread is still going on haha, but can someone tell me what we will get from sirens of war? I haven't played Pwi in a year xD

One of the biggest thing, and that will bring popularity to this server, is Nation Wars. Endgame is pretty boring when theres no PK. But when Nation Wars comes, people are going to be spamming it.

As far as skill changes, here's a link of all the skills that will be buffed/nerfed.
http://www.perfectworld.com/news/?p=746891

Offline Therras

• Papi.
SO PLEASE lets see if I got this clear.

YOU (GMS) wont allow sins using dragon bows reskin BUT  you will allow BMS using daggers as a RESKIN, DONT you guys think this will create a little bit of confusion ????? IT obviously will. ALso I checked and they are claws, not daggers, is only the reskin, meaning that the daggers were not transfer to the BM and that AGA did the reskin cause as far as I know, no one else can.

AGA Clearly said on the donate page He Wouldnt be reskinning the weapon into another class weapon skin only same weapon skins were allowed, So aga you broke your own rule??

EDIT: I can name who are the bms with this reskin, as far as I know they are 5.

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
SO PLEASE lets see if I got this clear.

YOU (GMS) wont allow sins using dragon bows reskin BUT  you will allow BMS using daggers as a RESKIN, DONT you guys think this will create a little bit of confusion ????? IT obviously will. ALso I checked and they are claws, not daggers, is only the reskin, meaning that the daggers were not transfer to the BM and that AGA did the reskin cause as far as I know, no one else can.

AGA Clearly said on the donate page He Wouldnt be reskinning the weapon into another class weapon skin only same weapon skins were allowed, So aga you broke your own rule??

EDIT: I can name who are the bms with this reskin, as far as I know they are 5.
Man Reskinned claws into daggers,got same phys or magical attack,just the skin is like on dagger
And u very well know that sin with Dragon bow is op thats why he not allow sins use it

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Man Reskinned claws into daggers,got same phys or magical attack,just the skin is like on dagger
And u very well know that sin with Dragon bow is op thats why he not allow sins use it
I mean the confusion that the reskin create. And the rules were quite clear, however this is not my server, so I cannot do anything but complain about it.
Can someone link me the site of PWI where are the daggers and more wep and we select which we want to reskin PLS LINK ME (a site )
Agatio and all GM if i select this:http://pwi.ecatomb.net/weapon21.php  ★★★Chaos Crosser the stats will be:Atk. Level +70
God of Frenzy: Infuses the wielder with divine fury! Has a higher chance
to deal double damage. Costs 5% Max HP.
Interval Between Hits -0.10 seconds
Dexterity +25
HP: +500
Range +2.00
Physical Attack +84      TELL ME PLS tell me LOL
Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 09:18 am by You_Will_Die

Offline Therras

• Papi.
so?
Could you please explain yourself? what are you trying to get?? Need help? LOL mmm If you want to talk about reskins pm Agatio but the service is not available atm.
ο.ο see which wep i wrote and tell me

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
We do NOT offer reskin option anymore, at least not for now.
just an informaiton though:
Reskin will only chnage the weapon appearence. we do NOT edit stats.
oKAY!fine!hehe this i wanted to know o.OOOO

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
O.O wait a second, you can reskin claws to look like daggers? I thought the way this worked was you can reskin a weapon to look like any other weapon in its own class. for example; I could reskin my Dragon Pole Axe to look like any other poleaxe but thats it. That's the way it should work in my opinion, why would you let a bm reskin claws to look like daggers?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
theres only 1 pair of daggers that can be used on Claws.
Radiant Daggers
if you like the design of them you can choose those ;)

but we have reskin option off atm.
Pls can you explain me how it works?I realy like it!Tell me...We just choose a wep we like and the stats stay like Dragon End?or we choose a wep and stats ........TEL ME

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
we only change the skin design, we dont touch the stats.

You_Will_Die; as above they wont change the stats only the look. From my understanding it also changes the name too. Evil; can you tell me what types of weapon I am able to change my Barbs 150 pole axe to when/if the bugs get fixed? If you say i can change it into a sword im going to love you long time