Epic Perfect World

Sin vs Archer 1v1

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Archers, if you lose to a sin in a 1v1 you're bad. Quoted from an NH member. Just a little advice :)

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
I would like to see a dragon armored archer that can beat a decent sin in dragon armor aswell.

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
erm... archer = weak and useless class, common fact, when sins are one of the best classes. Im dragon sin and I kill r8 archers like mobs ijs, so dont tell archers they are bad if they lose cuz its not their fault, its just class being fail (tho TW is completely diff story)
new account: CookieVookie

Angelica

erm... archer = weak and useless class, common fact, when sins are one of the best classes. Im dragon sin and I kill r8 archers like mobs ijs, so dont tell archers they are bad if they lose cuz its not their fault, its just class being fail (tho TW is completely diff story)
I wouldn't say they're "useless", since they can kill magic classes like "mobs' too ijs. Plus, in my opinion it all depends on who's playing that archer.

Offline ClickDestroy

• "Real Eyes Realize Real Lies"
Sometimes you lose, Sometimes you win. OK?
So....
QQ MORE LESS PEWPEW  8)

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
Sin--> walking chi pot
Archer-->needs chi for most defensive moves and not a walking chi pot
Sin-->spam spark and stuns, eventually the archer will run out of defensive moves
Really it's a downhill battle for archers since sins have practically limitless supply of chi and plenty of stun moves. So any sin that says if an archer loses to a sin in a 1v1 is "bad" is a complete idiot . Fighting sins in a 1v1 is fking hard. 

Offline Slashyy

well tbh lets put it this way .... if the archer sees the sin coming dead sin >.< if the sin stealth sparks like a pussy then obvs dead archer

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
And lets not forget even though 1v1 is nice e-peen stretch it isn't only form of PvP..

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Lets take a step back. WoW, a great mature game. Been around for years, if anyone got class balancing right, it's them. Why doesn't BLizard have 1v1 Arena? Because it's impossible to make a game with multiple classes and not have one that has an advantage over another class.

Since the day Fishes came to PW, it was obv that this was the case with archer and sins.

Archer relies on it's
1. Range
2. Evasion
3. Accuracy
etc etc

Assasins are ****ing made to rape ur range , accuracy and evasion  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

Don't say it's because they squishy, they be packing the same gear as archers

Robbert

Clueless ppl debating PK so funny.  :normal-1:

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
well tbh lets put it this way .... if the archer sees the sin coming dead sin >.< if the sin stealth sparks like a pussy then obvs dead archer
i can hierobug any archer w/o spark son. and lets put it this way,what if that archer somehow escape with leaps and stealths,and the sin allso stealths,then pussy detection pots,and rape the sin with metal skills. same shit son. archers got the advantage to be in stealth,and use detection pots,that way they see sins,AND archers in stealth also and surprise atk em too.

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
Clueless ppl debating PK so funny.  :normal-1:
meng. all i see is QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ sins QQQQQQQQQQQQ archers here. ppl play how they can. shit allready too balance. it aint even fun.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
 :normal-2:
Sin complaining about stealth o.o
Anyways work on fixing PK balance, not 1v1 balance

Offline Bixos

Tbh only thing that makes the 1v1 hard is the tidal because stuns/sharpened fail alot
Try surviving with a def bow until it goes off and you might win
^might be some bs
youtube.com/callmebix

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
i own and both-joke,i think sins can easy beat Ea in 1v1,if sin know how to act