Epic Perfect World

Barb Blessing

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
There's absolutely nothing wrong with APS barbs. They go for aps for constant chi and damage output, and playstyle is COMPLETELY different from BMs. While BMs have fist mastery, stunlocks, HF, golden bell and <3ly marrows, barbs focus on damage through their phy attack (strength of titans), poison fang, incredibly high crit (spam bestial onslaught when you're about to DD) and stun with axes. While a pure aps barb (doesn't use axe at all) is quite unable to achieve much, one who balances and switches between axes and fists will go far in PvP. They also get a few defensive bonuses over BMs, such as BKI, tiger, shapeshift intensity, invoke, solid shield etc. Barbs do get their weaknesses though, low accuracy (try blood bath and bestial onslaught), low magic defense (yeah really really low) and lack of stuns (demon gives a few more pseudo stuns, eg surf impact, and slightly better hit chance on mighty swing at cost of cooldown. try spamming mighty swing and get a str genie for OI). It's up to people to decide how they want to play their barb, or if they prefer an aps barb over aps BM as there are quite significant differences. Just like how a barb that uses only claws isn't a good barb, a BM that only uses fists isn't a good BM.
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
In General APS ruined the whole games balance and now even magic classes want 5aps 0 damage fist.

Hell why is APS so good ? Why every single damn class wants it to be available for everyone ROLL A DAMN BM/SIN OR LEARN TO PLAY YOUR CLASS.

EPW for some reason even made Dual Edges faster APS than Single Blade while they are actually 0,91 base (guess its to STFU the Seeker whiners who want APS like Sin/BM, though not sure).

Here's a though cap APS to 3,33 and watch least 50% of server cry like kids over lollipop.

Nuf said ?

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
oops posted on the wrong thread o.o
Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 11:29 am by losergoddess
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Don Jon

• Xpendable's Spokesman
  • Characters: Doom
  • Faction: Xpendable
I don't care about def. Give us movement speed blessing. Game is g0

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar / WaltDisney / BigPunisher / Gatekeeper
Hey GMs,Can you change my name on EPW?:P

Offline Benji

Im out of this :/
Beeing called dumb by someone who plays his class for pure purpose of apsDD, and then QQes cause he cant tank is simply too much for me.

TeaBag, you should think better before calling ppl retards and dumb. These ppl who tried to help you and make some sense into you. Just cause you cant turn your brain on, it doesent give you right to do so. You can think what everyone here said and improve yourself with it, or stay an arrogant fool and continue beg GMs to improve what you lack, and refuse to improve yourself (and you can,in few ways,as stated by many ppl here).
Anyway, with what you showed here, how you are to others, you dont deserve any help or understanding by anyone anymore.
So, enjoy your game. And life..

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Im out of this :/
Beeing called dumb by someone who plays his class for pure purpose of apsDD, and then QQes cause he cant tank is simply too much for me.

TeaBag, you should think better before calling ppl retards and dumb. These ppl who tried to help you and make some sense into you. Just cause you cant turn your brain on, it doesent give you right to do so. You can think what everyone here said and improve yourself with it, or stay an arrogant fool and continue beg GMs to improve what you lack, and refuse to improve yourself (and you can,in few ways,as stated by many ppl here).
Anyway, with what you showed here, how you are to others, you dont deserve any help or understanding by anyone anymore.
So, enjoy your game. And life..

Agree with you on this one pal.

Teabag, Myself and others have shown you ways in which you might improve your play style as an alternative to getting a blessing because believe me, you are not getting a blessing! But if you are just going to throw it back at us then so be it. I've done enough QQing along with you, we just QQ for different teams ^-^ Also gotta love your profile title Basilisk A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep It holds particular relevance here in teabags thread and on that note I am out, take it easy people

TeaBag

I forgot about this thread, I quit server a while ago. o; So I don't really care. Bye ;D