Epic Perfect World

Getting it off of my chest.

Offline Nana

Okay, looks like I need to explain it slowly.
Let's start:
1) Few months ago, NoHomo ruled the server. Everyone was running to them, asking to be their allies. They had loads of members, so I guess that's one of the reasons why people liked them so much. Nobody could pose a threat to them or their allies.
2) At the same time, some old Xpendables joined Worms, who were main opposing faction to NoHomo. Our numbers weren't quite equal, but we still went to TWs. And we managed to win over ADC.
3) Sadly (for us) NH brought whole guild next week and we were wiped in few pushes, due to lack of proper leadership and inferior numbers. Since Worms weren't same anymore, Xpendables left.
4) We joined Outcasts, since it was fairly promising faction. Members of the guild were mainly friends from other servers, nothing special. Soon, NoHomo and their allies started hating us, while some people started liking us.
5) We went to TW, despite knowing that we had lesser numbers. Sometimes we won, sometimes we lost. One time we were ridiculed for losing TW to cimeros, while having two other TWs, but I regress.
6) Over the time, some people started liking us even more and wanted to join the guild. Those people were mostly very good players which we gladly recruited.
7) Our guild was growing. Our numbers were getting closer to that of NH's, and we started winning TWs.
8 ) Fast forward to today: OC is winning everything.

Now, this little background should show you this. OC started as a small guild of friends. Not all of us were great players (mainly me), but we weren't complete retards either. We were both winning and losing TWs and we sometimes complained about numbers, but we never made a serious suggestion that would even it out. We never even asked anyone for fair tw (although we wanted it), instead we made sure to grow strong and tackle the enemy on their turf.
Now for the question I want you to answer me:

Why should Outcasts lose advantage we have now? Outcasts worked very hard to earn that advantage, so why should people get it for "free"? After all, this is the server where people love challenge. The server where people like to "actually work for things".

You, Aleana, and everyone else for that matter, should focus on building their own guilds instead of trying to bring the outcasts down by adjusting the rules to your favor. Get on our level, spoiled hypocrite.

Now, I have to apologize to GMs. I had to post this, just so I can get it off my chest. Plus I couldn't continue living my day carelessly knowing that Aleana had the last word. I was writing this wall of text just as the previous thread got locked. Thank you for understanding.

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
Okay, looks like I need to explain it slowly.
Let's start:
1) Few months ago, NoHomo ruled the server. Everyone was running to them, asking to be their allies. They had loads of members, so I guess that's one of the reasons why people liked them so much. Nobody could pose a threat to them or their allies.
2) At the same time, some old Xpendables joined Worms, who were main opposing faction to NoHomo. Our numbers weren't quite equal, but we still went to TWs. And we managed to win over ADC.
3) Sadly (for us) NH brought whole guild next week and we were wiped in few pushes, due to lack of proper leadership and inferior numbers. Since Worms weren't same anymore, Xpendables left.
4) We joined Outcasts, since it was fairly promising faction. Members of the guild were mainly friends from other servers, nothing special. Soon, NoHomo and their allies started hating us, while some people started liking us.
5) We went to TW, despite knowing that we had lesser numbers. Sometimes we won, sometimes we lost. One time we were ridiculed for losing TW to cimeros, while having two other TWs, but I regress.
6) Over the time, some people started liking us even more and wanted to join the guild. Those people were mostly very good players which we gladly recruited.
7) Our guild was growing. Our numbers were getting closer to that of NH's, and we started winning TWs.
8 ) Fast forward to today: OC is winning everything.

Now, this little background should show you this. OC started as a small guild of friends. Not all of us were great players (mainly me), but we weren't complete retards either. We were both winning and losing TWs and we sometimes complained about numbers, but we never made a serious suggestion that would even it out. We never even asked anyone for fair tw (although we wanted it), instead we made sure to grow strong and tackle the enemy on their turf.
Now for the question I want you to answer me:

Why should Outcasts lose advantage we have now? Outcasts worked very hard to earn that advantage, so why should people get it for "free"? After all, this is the server where people love challenge. The server where people like to "actually work for things".

You, Aleana, and everyone else for that matter, should focus on building their own guilds instead of trying to bring the outcasts down by adjusting the rules to your favor. Get on our level, spoiled hypocrite.

Now, I have to apologize to GMs. I had to post this, just so I can get it off my chest. Plus I couldn't continue living my day carelessly knowing that Aleana had the last word. I was writing this wall of text just as the previous thread got locked. Thank you for understanding.
Nice +1

Offline Evermore

• Evermore le Nub
Well everyone needs to get things off their chest every once in a while... especially with faction drama n stuff like that >.>

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Interesting speach but I was in Xpendable and I am currently in a faction that has over 40 people in TW. A faction that was built from the ground up starting small & fighting losing battles many times while getting stronger.

I think 40 v 40 TW's would be more fun and that's why I suggested it. If you think I do it just to hurt OC well, get over yourself. 
Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 03:16 pm by Feone

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
we rlly need to fight each other for a game , just play it and accept  *life will continue* thx

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

Thank you for being mature.

And to everyone else:
I think that's enough TW number talk for a while. No more threads, please. You've seen what it leads to.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: