Epic Perfect World

R8 weapons, why blademaster have many kinds of r8 wep?

Offline Nine_FOx

hi, I just notice that blademaster have all weapon that they can actually use in-the game and for their skills. but why only BM does have it all, and not seeker who actually use long sword and dual sword? can anyone explain this to me.
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I kind of do not want to see my seeker wielding a dual axe....

vlntbty

Because BMs have specific skills for axes, specific skills for fists, specific skills for poles, etc etc.

If a BM has fists on, there are some skills they can not use. :)
:P meh seeker doesnt need any other wep only thing i really want is a rank 8 dual edges xD
EarthSmasher 150 Sage Seeker
BrokenTail 150 Demon BladeMaster
Amaranthe 150 Sage Assassin
saphira 150 Sage Mystic

Offline Nine_FOx

:P meh seeker doesnt need any other wep only thing i really want is a rank 8 dual edges xD

+1
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
If that is your logic then it shouldn't be restricted to just seekers. The fact is that BMs as a class are dynamic in what they use. They have skills to accommodate the different weapons where other classes do not and that's what makes a BM a BM.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Lol! Like Pythe said BMs have different skills for axes/pikes/fists/swords! And seeks do not have seperate skills for dual edges and a long sword! So clearly, that's the reason why there is no r8 dual edges!
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline shinori

• クラウド
  • Resting among the clouds
+100
Shinori 150 seeker

Offline Benji

Seekers were never meant to be aps class. And thats is why playing only aps with it,you will never see the real potential of the class.
I look at dual edges only as a little bonus,thing that you might use here and there for extra enemy hp control in combos,maybe even as extra debuff if you time it,for the main long sword combo.
But to use it as a main thing,thats very wrong..in my opinion ofc.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Seekers were never meant to be aps class. And thats is why playing only aps with it,you will never see the real potential of the class.
I look at dual edges only as a little bonus,thing that you might use here and there for extra enemy hp control in combos,maybe even as extra debuff if you time it,for the main long sword combo.
+1
Couldn't agree more!
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life

We do share that opinion.

Offline ★Sensus

• GF Server
r8 dual edges would make seekers more op then they are atm, don't even bother about it, it's not like in sirens of war that metal skills will zerk which now with atk lvl i can hit my barb about 80k and i can't even think how much it will be when i zerk that Heartseeker after full debuff combo.

rainlu

yeah its gone be awesome after SoW for sure, but now i don't get the idea of people complaining with 1 above the other...it's completely balanced...there is reason to use aps and there is reason to use skills =.=
it is just meant that now most of the important skills cant trigger GoF so u wont use anything other for damaging a veno for example than dual edges for example while BA, gemini,and,sacrificial slash and qpq is on cd (when you know that you deal more damage with aps)
either one or 2nd ...you can't rely on any of both so just rely on your knowledge and prediction of opponents movements,you kind of have to predict future,which can be very hard...try to understand poker
Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 05:39 pm by rainlu