Epic Perfect World

Outcasts VS AxeGroup and Exotic

Offline Chire

Ima have to disagree with that. I saw a thread get locked that wasn't offensive and there was only 1 reply that was praising it.... Imo some mods get outta control with the thread locking. Don't always have to give a reason for locking the thread, but still. My opinion anyways. Also these people needa work together on these videos. Take away the effing 1 minute intro and pull someone else's music you'll have a perfect pk vid D:<. It's either sucky music or a 1 minute intro just can't win.  YES I'M DOWNING YOUR MUSIC VIM!!! MUAHAHAHAAHAHA

Bby, go look into War thread and see what was going on there, then you will realize why I said this :/
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline KingEPW

• Oppose and tremble
  • King
Bby, go look into War thread and see what was going on there, then you will realize why I said this :/
That pretty much all happen because your own stupidity

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)

I still stand by what I just said lol.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Chire

LOL my stupidity ? PUHLEASE, tell me again why am I not supposed to answer on my own threads? Tell me again why a butthurt person who I OWNED in one post had to report? Cuz of his pride? GG. Idiots.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
ALRIGHT quoted the wrong person.. Was to Tier don't feel like modifying it.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Both of you chill before I rape you both in the butt with a dildo.  :normal-1:

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
You ppl are sad ok
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline KingEPW

• Oppose and tremble
  • King
LOL my stupidity ? PUHLEASE, tell me again why am I not supposed to answer on my own threads? Tell me again why a butthurt person who I OWNED in one post had to report? Cuz of his pride? GG. Idiots.
Calm down

Offline Shadowchiz

Nice video rev  :smiley:

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
Eated as always,GF ! China

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
You should make another video whit the intro and if anyone is interested in that can watch it before the video, but if u go to around 1:30 its good and also muted whit another music.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Ima have to disagree with that. I saw a thread get locked that wasn't offensive and there was only 1 reply that was praising it....

Because comments were too offensive, and had to be deleted.

:smiley:

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: