Epic Perfect World

TW mobility too high!

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
but imo taking away flyers and mounts just ridiculous. Whether you're in a big guild or a small one.

I do agree with this. And how would someone propose we do that? I don't think it is possible to change the limitation in certain areas of where you can and can't use mounts and flyers. :c

Flyers and mounts can also give smaller turn-out guilds a chance to attack first.

I would also like to add resetting the territories to the list of suggestions. :)

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline ★Sensus

• GF Server
watch next week, OC assault Archo, and GM's reset map. 100% it's gonna happen ;)

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I do agree with this. And how would someone propose we do that? I don't think it is possible to change the limitation in certain areas of where you can and can't use mounts and flyers. :c

Flyers and mounts can also give smaller turn-out guilds a chance to attack first.

I would also like to add resetting the territories to the list of suggestions. :)

Actually it is possible. There's plenty of places you can't fly or use mounts. Cube, instances (talking about the ones you can still jump in a frog in), can't fly in base either. But taking it away in TW is just ridiculous

I remember ET was posting something about a possible reset at SoW patch. If there's to be a reset best time would be SoW patch imo.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline ★Sensus

• GF Server
Actually it is possible. There's plenty of places you can't fly or use mounts. Cube, instances (talking about the ones you can still jump in a frog in), can't fly in base either. But taking it away in TW is just ridiculous

I remember ET was posting something about a possible reset at SoW patch. If there's to be a reset best time would be SoW patch imo.
+1 for this

Offline ★Sensus

• GF Server
And also reseting maps makes it like none faction will ever win the whole map on EPW like Calamity did on DW or good old Catalyst on HL, almost forgot Essence on LC

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
+1 for this

Deno you're not helping my case >:| now because you +1 it GM's gonna deny it. GG deno GAWSH!
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline ★Sensus

• GF Server
GM's hate on me = DDoS, gl trying!

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Actually it is possible. There's plenty of places you can't fly or use mounts. Cube, instances (talking about the ones you can still jump in a frog in), can't fly in base either. But taking it away in TW is just ridiculous.

Were those limitations not already on the retail servers? o:
If not, I'm sure Aga is done tampering with the TW instances. I'd hope so anyway.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Were those limitations not already on the retail servers? o:
If not, I'm sure Aga is done tampering with the TW instances. I'd hope so anyway.

I'm pretty sure it's still possible though, but it would be funny if Aga were to do it and it messed something like GS is still not valid in TW, but people are dropping stuff left and right :x. But yes leave TW alone... It's fine. If you wanna change something about TW take ET's suggestion. Leave numbers alone, leave mounts and flyers alone, leave lanes alone, leave catas alone.

Offline ★Sensus

• GF Server
give more speed to catas. TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL jk

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
give more speed to catas. TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL jk

I'm so glad when it comes to things like this Aga isn't THIS stupid. Deno get back in your cage LEAVE TW ALONE!

Offline ★Sensus

• GF Server

Offline ★Sensus

• GF Server
AND DO MORAI QUESTS WILL YA?