Epic Perfect World

TW mobility too high!

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
anyone noticed the mobility in tw is way too high? 15 speed mounts and 13 speed wings are way too much to have a fun tw. wonder if anything can be done for this. maybe no mounts no wings in tw would make it more fun  :P
Ok...I'll be brief. I'm against the idea of the no wings/ no mountx tw. simply because those are essential when it comes to do stuff like scouting, moving to some other lane for any tactic purpose, rush to certain because there are enemies there, jump on walls to get a better position, etc. Just my 2 cents. Also, why is people bringing up yhe 40 members cap tw stuff here, that has nothing to do with the original post but whatever i guess o.o
Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 12:33 am by Fab

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)

if u ever tw u would see what i mean but once again all u do is 3d chatting.  :normal-36:

I lol'd at this.

Reason why I down your idea is because both sides can rush. You talk as if this is all one sided in the matter. No mounts or flying in TW? Lol? The only person who seems to not know what goes on TW is you to be saying things like that. Take a chill pill.
Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 12:36 am by losergoddess
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline yahiko

• Through pain we shall achieve peace
  • Characters: shinsuusenju
  • Faction: sync
I've seen QQ'ing about having to click too much for r8. Now I'm seeing QQ'ing about mobility in TW. Oh bob............. Both sides can rush you can meet in the middle. It's not like it takes a squad to set up towers .-..... 1 person each squad. 3 per lane however you wanna do it. Both sides can rush >.>

maybe the next qq from these ppl would be something like make tw 1 lane cause small factions cant handle 3 lanes..

cevans1290

Leave TW like it is, nobody else is complaining about it really, so all stfu>deal w/ how its been for while..TY

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
Reducing cap for TW is a really solid idea, I'm surprised none of us on the server thought about it and raised it up before this. I'm sure the GMs will take it into consideration before discussing and telling us about what they would do. They'll probably come up with a creative way of balancing it anyways :)
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
We're getting nation wars in a couple if weeks anyways, which is -not exactly but similar to- a small scale tw, so no point on changing the tw system if you ask me.

Offline yahiko

• Through pain we shall achieve peace
  • Characters: shinsuusenju
  • Faction: sync
just leave tw's as it is.. there is no actual reason to nerf other than thses small 20 man factions qqing about it...cause they want land...If u want lands work hard pk more and get more members..without actualy trying to screw up something good....

lets say its nerfed and stil u guys dont get a proper 40 ppl... are you gona qq to make it 20v20 tw's? Im sure u will..

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
maybe the next qq from these ppl would be something like make tw 1 lane cause small factions cant handle 3 lanes..

This would not at ALL surprise me....
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
I lol'd at this.

Reason why I down your idea is because both sides can rush. You talk as if this is all one sided in the matter. No mounts or flying in TW? Lol? The only person who seems to not know what goes on TW is you to be saying things like that. Take a chill pill.
useless post from someone who have 0 experience in tw.

Ok...I'll be brief. I'm against the idea of the no wings/ no mountx tw. simply because those are essential when it comes to do stuff like scouting, moving to some other lane for any tactic purpose, rush to certain because there are enemies there, jump on walls to get a better position, etc. Just my 2 cents. Also, why is people bringing up yhe 40 members cap tw stuff here, that has nothing to do with the original post but whatever i guess o.o
and here a post from someone who tws and knows what's going on.

40 vs 40 tw was brought it on side post and took and some pepole thought it would be nice add to have balanced tws.

now back to topic: ET already said he will do something about building towers and prob that will prevent them from being destroyed while being built. but still the way how tw is switching from def to attck is way too fast and breaking any strategic moves. faction with slightly higher ppl in tw have big adv with this.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers

:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13:

Continue talking what you don't know.

Offline Chire

and here a post from someone who tws and knows what's going on.

40 vs 40 tw was brought it on side post and took and some pepole thought it would be nice add to have balanced tws.

now back to topic: ET already said he will do something about building towers and prob that will prevent them from being destroyed while being built. but still the way how tw is switching from def to attck is way too fast and breaking any strategic moves. faction with slightly higher ppl in tw have big adv with this.

Actually I used to TW with Mordenita in old Ascend guild.. :/
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Actually I used to TW with Mordenita in old Ascend guild.. :/

Don't answer him... I've done alot of TW in different guilds and in places he doesn't know about. If he wants to continue talking what he doesn't know let him. I'll just sit here and laugh.

yunie1

Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 11:50 pm by Clarity

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
One thing that always gets me about these suggestions threads is that for the players being affected by the idea, it is just ¨QQ¨ for the rest, it's  just asking for the improvement of the game. I know by fact that all the players discarding this idea are all in the biggest factions cept' for mord.

The person who suggested it is also in a big faction.. lol. Do you honestly like this idea? Honestly. I wouldn't mind faster build on Towers, but imo taking away flyers and mounts just ridiculous. Whether you're in a big guild or a small one.