Epic Perfect World

TW mobility too high!

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
Very nice point made it is indee lame when cats
Hardly want to
Move and the people defendind against cata travel 2x faster the entire point is timing with force and no timing if cata
Is too slow for the
Squad lol  and if they slow down and wait
For cata it gives over 1 min for defender
To prepare

looks like u don't get it. ok i'll give u more details. as it's now with those high speed flyers attack squad can push B lane without cata destory mid lane towers while they being built. if other side slack even a lil bit and did not rush to make B gate towers and the other side got 1 squad on max speed flyers with acceleration they can even take B gate towers WITHOUT cata.
so for u mid tower being destoryed u on constant preasure on ur B gate towers if u manage to build them fast. with other side having just 10 more ppl than ur faction u will be on constant preasure and forced to defend those B gate towers which what u have left on B lane. the point is after u lose those mid towers enemy can just use those fancy 15 speed mounts and 13 speed flyers to b at ur gate towers every 1min and no need to use any teleport pillars and if they use teleport pillar they will be at ur gate towers whith the seal on them after u just killed them 10 sec ago  :-\

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor
well the idea to drop number of ppl in tw is good cus max ppl a faction can put in each defence is 80  so if a faction has 8 lands that faction will lose 4 lands cus they only could defend 4 lands with 50 ppl, but server only has like 5 or 6 big factions atm, for the speed well raise cata speed to try keep with barb speed cus making towers build faster wont stop ppl from crossing it .

Nub idea raise time of stun in towers lol jking lol ppl would complain alot lol , ppl dont realize if they come for a server where cap lvl is 105 to a server were lvl cap is 150 the server has to be balanced so increasing the tw crystal hp, improving the towers , improve catas are good ideas to balance tws .

P.S . i wanna see Overseers vs Outcast next week lol wanna see the 70 vs 70 :P

Feone is my Idol since Zodiacs in Dreamweaver :P

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
if u guys actualy want a 40 cap for tw.... well u gota reduce everything else as well hq crystal hp / twr dmg (rapid fire) / Twr binding time ( binding twrs)...

But the worst would be that you will have to reduce the number of catas as well or squads wudnt be balanced so come to think of it a 40 player cap tw level 3 land would have 1 cata, a level 2 land would have 2 catas and ofcourse level 1 lands such as 1K and Arch tw's attack factions would have 4 catas.. you cud have the old number of catas but just wouldnt be able to balance ur attack and defence sqds then..with 8 cata barbs taking ur roster space.

so i say just leave it as it is

but the mobility issue with the flyer speeds i agree it might be a lil fast.. player cap reduction is just gona make tw's a joke..

even with 80 cap for tw there prob only 1-2 factions who can pull out full 80. hd crystal, towers , cata numbers was never an issue for small factions to tw.
the only issue i see in numbers of cata is when u defend lvl 1 land (Arch, and 1k) having 8 cata is too much for defenders to handle.

Offline yahiko

• Through pain we shall achieve peace
  • Characters: shinsuusenju
  • Faction: sync
even with 80 cap for tw there prob only 1-2 factions who can pull out full 80. hd crystal, towers , cata numbers was never an issue for small factions to tw.
the only issue i see in numbers of cata is when u defend lvl 1 land (Arch, and 1k) having 8 cata is too much for defenders to handle.

thats the point if tw's nerfed they gota nerf everything else in tw hence lvl 1 lands attackers shud have 4 catas and defenders with 2 catas o r wait will it be 1 cause now also defence gets only 4 catas

edit: ye it should be 1.. cause now we get 4 so wen nerfed it will be 1

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
If TW numbers can be customised it may be possible to allow some more people into the city fights to offset those extra catas.

if u guys actualy want a 40 cap for tw.... well u gota reduce everything else as well hq crystal hp / twr dmg (rapid fire) / Twr binding time ( binding twrs)...

But the worst would be that you will have to reduce the number of catas as well or squads wudnt be balanced so come to think of it a 40 player cap tw level 3 land would have 1 cata, a level 2 land would have 2 catas and ofcourse level 1 lands such as 1K and Arch tw's attack factions would have 4 catas.. you cud have the old number of catas but just wouldnt be able to balance ur attack and defence sqds then..with 8 cata barbs taking ur roster space.

so i say just leave it as it is

but the mobility issue with the flyer speeds i agree it might be a lil fast.. player cap reduction is just gona make tw's a joke..

Yes and if we put 1shot laserguns that kill every player in sight on that 1 cata TW would be a joke too. We're not talking about reducing TW to 1 cata. That makes no sense. It only takes 4 people to pull catapults. Sure if you go with 10man squads you won't have as much flexibility but there are many ways to strategically divide your people for maximum efficiency. Especially with the speed of movement here. You're going to have to actually move your squads to where they are needed etc instead of just putting half in base & attacking with the other half. More strategy is a good thing if you ask me, TW is completely boring here. Almost every single fights outcome is determined long before it even starts simply because pretty much no two factions have even nearly equal numbers. This also makes almost all fights last ~5-10 minutes only.

Offline KingEPW

• Oppose and tremble
  • King

Offline yahiko

If TW numbers can be customised it may be possible to allow some more people into the city fights to offset those extra catas.

Yes and if we put 1shot laserguns that kill every player in sight on that 1 cata TW would be a joke too. We're not talking about reducing TW to 1 cata. That makes no sense. It only takes 4 people to pull catapults. Sure if you go with 10man squads you won't have as much flexibility but there are many ways to strategically divide your people for maximum efficiency. Especially with the speed of movement here. You're going to have to actually move your squads to where they are needed etc instead of just putting half in base & attacking with the other half. More strategy is a good thing if you ask me, TW is completely boring here. Almost every single fights outcome is determined long before it even starts simply because pretty much no two factions have even nearly equal numbers. This also makes almost all fights last ~5-10 minutes only.

U have to reduce catas or it wudnt make sense if tw's are nerfed

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
U have to reduce catas or it wudnt make sense if tw's are nerfed

Why would it not make sense? Why could 40 people not spare 4 people to pull catapults? Smaller factions with 30 or less can manage 4 catapults just fine, why couldn't a group of 40?

Offline yahiko

Why would it not make sense? Why could 40 people not spare 4 people to pull catapults? Smaller factions with 30 or less can manage 4 catapults just fine, why couldn't a group of 40?

let me ask u a question..why do they have 4 catas for a lvl 3 tw at 80 player cap? and 8 catas in lvl 1 land..

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
those adjustments were meant to be for lvl 105 cap. and they are not bad in epic 4 cata is just fine so does 6 for lv2 land but 8 cata for lv1 is just impossible to defend in here.
once siren of war comes prob even 8 cata would not be impossible to defend with amp towers. cata barbs will think twice before they try to tank those towers  ;)

Hei

Hmm actually limiting max player to 40 in tw would be really good o.o Fights would be fair since it would b 40v40 and factions would have to choose the right classes/players/strategy in order to win instead of just winning because 243972947 players they have.  And there would be less lag too.

If GMs are against this idea: at least do this with lv3 lands... lv2 and 1 lands could be left as it is for more intense TWs xD
Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 07:26 pm by Hei

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor
tbh the big issue on tws are not how many catas lvl 1, 2 or 3 lands have is more the Lag in it , the team with less lag will win it, so reducing the number of players will prolly help  , Epic is growing bigger every day but is not big enough for big tws , we have like 10 tws a week , on good weeks we prolly reach 15/16 , i think tw mpa has more action when is reseted lol cus lots of faction bid on a piece of land , cus some small faction in server are afraid of going after the big ones but i think someone posted in other threat that if all factions bid each week those big factions would lose land.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I've seen QQ'ing about having to click too much for r8. Now I'm seeing QQ'ing about mobility in TW. Oh bob............. Both sides can rush you can meet in the middle. It's not like it takes a squad to set up towers .-..... 1 person each squad. 3 per lane however you wanna do it. Both sides can rush >.>
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
I've seen QQ'ing about having to click too much for r8. Now I'm seeing QQ'ing about mobility in TW. Oh bob............. Both sides can rush you can meet in the middle. It's not like it takes a squad to set up towers .-..... 1 person each squad. 3 per lane however you wanna do it. Both sides can rush >.>

why u down voting something u never on or never tried. u don't care about tw don't post anything no one cares. if u ever tw u would see what i mean but once again all u do is 3d chatting.  :normal-36:

Offline Consist

• Old Player
anyone noticed the mobility in tw is way too high? 15 speed mounts and 13 speed wings are way too much to have a fun tw. wonder if anything can be done for this. maybe no mounts no wings in tw would make it more fun  :P

Dude you can only go up like 40 feet in the air...You want TW do be instance like? where you cant even jump?