Epic Perfect World

Do Seeker need an upgrade (power up) ? offensivewise

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Posted by: Fab
« on: Today at 07:37:14 am » Insert Quote
Camron, Rance, MorbidAngel (although i've never seen him), Vermillion are all excelent seekers.

Spot on o:
Dont see many seekers pking anymore simply cos you have people going around complaining that the class is weak. Id love to see what they'd say if they were in normal pwi. "Omg wiz suk so bad. Wik and slow chan. Sin so squishy and hit so soft, bs class" ... Etc

I think im just pent up cos he said i wasnt cool D:

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
People keep complaining.I think that the server is balanced.No comment.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Posted by: Deea
« on: Today at 07:45:37 am » Insert Quote
People keep complaining.I think that the server is balanced.No comment.

+1 nuff said

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
D: our attacks are one dimensional(full r8)  and usually requires crit/spark/pills to be effective and theyre predictable ever since wer'e force to go full r8 to tank other classes op r8 gears.

An improve dual edge would be great or improve r8 armor(int chest or /and boots)..

Only thing seekers have now that is decent is def lvl from r8...and we can only tank for so long...

Furin  = one of the  best seekers in the game imo.
 :normal-42:

however i think server's fine as it is now.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor
Furin  = one of the  best seekers in the game imo.
 :normal-42:

however i think server's fine as it is now.

+1

Offline Nine_FOx

best seeker would be Vindex and Solace  :smiley:
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Find me someone who can beat Rance on his seeker & I'll consider agreeing that seekers need an upgrade.

rainlu

i would advice again don't forget about metal combo against melees (especially if they have strength genie) and get also a dex genie ffs (it's a must) and all the magic nirvana rings(also -20% chan (more killability with gemini on running venos if heartseeker fails,belts,necklaces,cloaks
don't tell me u can't kill (when u know mage uses physical belt,necklace,cloak,rings use strength mire genie (it will take the most of their def out + it lags fantastically otherwise use extreme poison) and against melees when you know they have magic accesory also use strength genie hard to explain why it is just how it works (but u can use dex genie all the time since it is more universal depends what fits you morep being lucky or to know what you wanna do+ strength genie is made for classes like bm,sin archer i guess).
(for anyone who doesn't know you can kill (physical accesory barbs 90 % with m accesory ~50 %) with 2 spark>crimson powder>sacrificial slash>fortify>qpq>ion spike>heartseeker>battousai

i would say this game needs more defense not attack power. (sirens of war patch will reduce the cd's of some skills which is nice)
Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 10:53 am by rainlu

Offline FuR

• People can become...whatever they want to be.
Rance and camron are only seekers i could say are pretty good ....the rest not so much...but i hvnr seenthem in action since i got back from being missing.

Im not talking about reaaly major changes...like int on seeker armor would allow seekers to use Dual edge offensivlymaking the class able to switch dph / aps which is the way i like to play. 

This adds more versatility to the class and more fun to play with.

Atm seeekers(me) had to Use dragon to play this style but it impacts defense and attck bcuz i get no att and def lvl from r8 sets....

2.5-2.8 aps max....full r8 + dual edge really that OP?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
There is no way that seekers would have increased attack speed as it would leave other aps classes behind, although they will have major boost in attack when it comes to DPH skills thanks to Sirens of War update we are currently implementing. For example their magic skills will have a chance to trigger zerk...

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
There is no way that seekers would have increased attack speed as it would leave other aps classes behind, although they will have major boost in attack when it comes to DPH skills thanks to Sirens of War update we are currently implementing. For example their magic skills will have a chance to trigger zerk...

Aga u mind reader. was just gonna post something like that..

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
Not everyone wants to be DPH seeker :tiger-12:
new account: CookieVookie

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life

*Cough roll Sin/BM*

And ty Agation for reminder of upcoming days of joy.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.

Then play an HA sin, or get used to it.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Seeker was meant to be a spike damage class, not an aps one.