Epic Perfect World

Account Sharing?

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Sorry if I'm repeating topics, but I couldn't find a topic on it. So is account sharing bannable now? Or is it just account selling that system message earlier was talking about.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Caeley

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ignorance is no excuse
Account management

During your gameplay of Epic Perfect World, you agree that security of your account is YOUR responsibility, thus you will be held accountable for any actions which are done to or from your account. We has done everything taken the utmost measures to protect your account on our end. You also agree that giving out your login details will compromise the security of your account and you fully accept any consequences which may come of such. You are aware that in case of losing access to your account or losing ingame items which was a result of giving out your login details, we provide absolutely no support to compensate it.

7. Selling or buying game accounts or any kind of game items and coins for real money or items on other servers will result in a permanent ban of the account. Account trading is also strictly forbidden, resulting as well on a permanent ban of the accounts in question. We will not allow players taking advantage of other players. So if you are caught breaking this rule, you know what to expect.

Long text short :
Sharing is allowed but if you lose items or other stuff due to it its your fault.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Alright wew. Thanks for the answer.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.