Epic Perfect World

Most Embarassing

Offline jordanezpro

• Ohaider :3
Most embarassing story..
 The one with the most embarassing story ever gets a 100 ec prize ingame roflmao.
*Gets popcorn*

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
One time my friend was giving a speech and farted reaaaallllyyyy loudly while she was speaking.

I took the thunder.
People at work still dont act the same towards me.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
One weekend i took so much acid i came home put a hot pocket in the microwave for 2 minutes took it straight out and bit straight into it burning my tongue and lips and even some of my face in the process.  :monkey-50:
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline midnytelace

i used to work as a cashier at a restaurant and every once in a while we'd get a celebrity come in. one day The Ramones came in and the lead singer was wearing a really bad wig as a disguise. while they were in eating i was talking to the other cashier and told her that what the band didn't realize was they could walk naked down the street and no one in the town would know who they were....the other cashier was looking behind me and laughing...i turned around and there was one of the band members standing right behind me laughing his ass off. it was the truth but so embarrassing too.

Offline RustyBreaker

• Beginner
My school is kinda small so I was the only girl in my class. But we eat lunch with the grade below us. And one day I had a new shirt on, but I forgot to take the little circle sticker off that says the size. So all morning I walked around with a "medium" sticker on my boob. And at lunch my friend said "so you have medium sized boobs?" And we started laughing, but I was soo embarrassed and hoped none of the guys saw it!

Offline Nevie

• (° ͜ʖ ͡°) (° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Not really my story, but its a pretty embarrassing moment!
Or does it have to be my story? :tiger-17:

Pretty embarrassing too~ Tihihi
Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 04:02 pm by Nevie

Offline jordanezpro

lmfao... those are all pretty embarassing Q_Q

Offline jordanezpro

Not really my story, but its a pretty embarrassing moment!
Or does it have to be my story? :tiger-17:

Pretty embarrassing too~ Tihihi

Yes it has to be your story :p

Offline Chire

I stomped into dog poop when I was going  to my ex bf, and his mom figured that smth smells, and she took my shoes and washed them after she figured its the shit that is on the bottom of them >.<'
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline jordanezpro

LMFAO... thatd be awkward.

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
This image...Worst thing for me..it was dark and I was looking for Nidoking

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
I'm Indian and was visiting family in India went to
Church with them as while i was washing my hands my shorts fell :/ only my cousin noticed which is a good thing :))
The most embarassing moment for me is when I dunno what to say, when somebody piss me off. :normal-19:
But here is my story.
Once i was walking with my dog, and i saw he was smelling something i couldn't do anything cause it was too fast and he ate this. And it was poop !!!! How my little doggy could eat poop?! awful. The worst in this story was that my neighbour saw it and he looked like " omfg this dog is an alien" i looked on him and he was standing and not moving. I ran as fast as i could to hide somewhere. Stupid creature.
Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 08:13 pm by Pluencee

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I was in colorguard in high school For those who don't know what colorgaurd is

We're called the beauty of the band. Anyways one day in pratice, I tossed my flag awfully wrong it ended up coming straight down and the pole gave me a black eye. I had a black eye for about a week, everyone thought I got into a fight.

Edit: Btw this isn't my high school. LD Bell is just one of my favorite high school around here. I love their marching band program. Also i didn't notice this was a contest o.o lol
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
I was making a joke with my best friend about how this girl in our class is possibly bi ..so i decided to write a love letter to her(i wrote about how madly in love with her i was ..and how she never noticed me) and ask her out(to mess with her) and then i asked someone to pass it to her and they decided to read it and it basically got passed around the class and everyone started giving me weird looks and then the teacher took it from a student and read it...tore it up and asked to speak to me in the hallway.