Epic Perfect World

Poll

If you could pick any main city to be PK allowed, What would you pick?

Tellus city
Lost city
Etherblade
Raging tides
Plume

PK city.

Offline Sentient

• Sage Archer
Tellus - low fps
Make whole archo pk allowed, or plume D:
Archo?  Are you joking?  Archo is the centre of trading and quests.  No way in hell should we allow pk in it.

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
Archo?  Are you joking?  Archo is the centre of trading and quests.  No way in hell should we allow pk in it.

BUT I WANT ARCHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:
new account: CookieVookie

cevans1290

BUT I WANT ARCHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:
Not every single player who wants something gets it. Just because you want Archosaur doesn't mean we should do that, when everyone else just about wants Tellus City. This was a vote to maybe get one, by majority I assume the GM's would consider it. If you want Archosaur so bad, make your own private server, make it popular like this one, and then you can have it anyway you want it.

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
Not every single player who wants something gets it. Just because you want Archosaur doesn't mean we should do that, when everyone else just about wants Tellus City. This was a vote to maybe get one, by majority I assume the GM's would consider it. If you want Archosaur so bad, make your own private server, make it popular like this one, and then you can have it anyway you want it.

Thx for your advice! *goes to make private server*
new account: CookieVookie

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
If this happened,  I wish it would be in an instance. So the real city isn't full pk which makes things annoying ._. .

^^^^

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: