Epic Perfect World

GM how to change pass that character that forgot email

Offline cookiez26

I need to change pass my character cuz that was gift by my friend please help me GM

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Ask him for his email then. If he doesn't give you... Well, I am not helping in taking someone's account over, sorry.
Unless the other person contacted me on email and was able to give valid proof that he's the owner and wants to give his account away.

cevans1290

If he will not give you it, make your own new account, and with your old friends you knew/know user of, ask them to help ;)

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Isn't account selling/buying forbidden?

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Yeah but sharing/giving accounts isnt ... for some reason.. yeah.. so like you could buy accounts and just say they were given to you.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
who gives a shit lol ... if someone's buying an account in a private server.. that's pretty sad as it is, and clearly isn't worthy of any attention..

if someone's buying an account and lieing about it, it doesn't affect anyone does it ? lol.. and it's the buyer's risk to do so anyways.. 

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
You're right it doesn't affect anybody at all. Just answering a question while putting my 2 cents in.

Offline cookiez26

gm but my friend gve that to me becuz he frgt the email my friend name is Tearsdrop frm legion and i ask the permission to post ths tpc on you so that you can help me. . .

dickroman

You dont need topic on that, u could simply email aga...

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
gm but my friend gve that to me becuz he frgt the email my friend name is Tearsdrop frm legion and i ask the permission to post ths tpc on you so that you can help me. . .
w3w this DOES kind of smell fishy. But anyways, since you do have access to the forums, look for Agatio's e-mail, communicate it to your friend and tell him to tell Agatio that he can proceed with changing the password. Even if, still...

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
this is bullshit i know teardrops she wouldnt give her account away, close thread or whatever i was PKing with her earlier

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
this is bullshit i know teardrops she wouldnt give her account away, close thread or whatever i was PKing with her earlier
Are you sure the name is TearsDrop you're Pking with? Or is it TearDrops?
Since TearsDrop from Legions is Mystic and  TearDrops is a wiz (idr)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
We ban many PHs everyday for account scaming and it seems that we need to ban another one here.