Epic Perfect World

Psy Noob requires information :D

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me

I wonder if someone would be kind enough to explain what White Vodoo and black vodoo is to me? and what kind of elemental attacks that Psys use? Thanks ^^

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
White Voodoo hardly increase yours Defense Level,but decrease your Attack Level  /that means increase your phys and elemental defense,but decrease yor phys or magical attack
Black Voodoo hardly Increase your Attack Level,but it decrease your Defense level/so that mean you hit harder,but your defense is going low/down, and you die faster :)

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
White Voodoo hardly increase yours Defense Level,but decrease your Attack Level  /that means increase your phys and elemental defense,but decrease yor phys or magical attack
Black Voodoo hardly Increase your Attack Level,but it decrease your Defense level/so that mean you hit harder,but your defense is going low/down, and you die faster :)

Thank you sir, would you say that psys change state depending on their foe? Or perhaps stay in one state because it is better than the other?

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
Psychics always change state depending on the enemy. If a psychic is fighting a sin per example, he will go white voodoo until assassin's tidal run out then stun assassin and thingies, go black voodoo and rape the sin. So yeah, psychics always change state depending on the foe they're fighting.

i see and what about elemental damage? How does soul of silence work exactly? It's obviously a self buff but how long does it last and what's its cool down etc. 

Offline Benji

White voodoo is a tank mode,look at is as a sage barb true form. Psys use it to tank,so psy will change to white if they feel like it could get too rough.

Black voodoo is a dmg mode,and it hurts like hell. Psy loses a lot of def,and they are super squishy now. Watch on your hp however,it can go down rly fast.

Psychic will,immune to phy dmg that psys use,it lasts 8/10 sec and it has 30 sec cd. No point in hitting a psy when he uses it,better change to true form and tank.

Watch on SoS,its a purple-blue barrier around a psy that will stun you for 11-12 sec,can be countered with antistun.

As of silence,its a self buff,and cd is same as duration,so psy will just rebuff when it ends. It has a chance to silence you for 3sec,you can counter it will genie skill will surge or belif.

EDIT: psys use water and earth skills, keep an eye on tide spirit,it removes chan and increases dmg for a short period,its when psy goes for the kill.
Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 11:55 am by Basilisk

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
White voodoo is a tank mode,look at is as a sage barb true form. Psys use it to tank,so psy will change to white if they feel like it could get too rough.

Black voodoo is a dmg mode,and it hurts like hell. Psy loses a lot of def,and they are super squishy now. Watch on your hp however,it can go down rly fast.

Psychic will,immune to phy dmg that psys use,it lasts 8/10 sec and it has 30 sec cd. No point in hitting a psy when he uses it,better change to true form and tank.

Watch on SoS,its a purple-blue barrier around a psy that will stun you for 11-12 sec,can be countered with antistun.

As of silence,its a self buff,and cd is same as duration,so psy will just rebuff when it ends. It has a chance to silence you for 3sec,you can counter it will genie skill will surge or belif.

EDIT: psys use water and earth skills, keep an eye on tide spirit,it removes chan and increases dmg for a short period,its when psy goes for the kill.

Great description, thank you sir

Offline Benji

Yw, hope it helps.
If you want to know more, feel free to pm me in game and i can show you,or we can practice.