Epic Perfect World

Umh,please guys stop QQing

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
If you are camping in WV they have the right to complain. Camping outside of SZ is just low and shows that you can't look for real PvP.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
If you are camping in WV they have the right to complain. Camping outside of SZ is just low and shows that you can't look for real PvP.
I have no clue what WV is..but I agree with the rest.
It's fine if your just arguing from time to time on wc, for me at least i find it entertaining.  :rolleyes: when bored.
But if your camping outside a safe zone waiting for unsuspecting ppl to come out and then pking them..erm... :monkey-31: you deserve a bunch of people pming you randomly at all times. And you don't deserve an extra large BL.
(:

vlntbty

WV = White Voodoo. Lots of psys camp it so meh.

I have no clue what WV is..but I agree with the rest.
It's fine if your just arguing from time to time on wc, for me at least i find it entertaining.  :rolleyes: when bored.
But if your camping outside a safe zone waiting for unsuspecting ppl to come out and then pking them..erm... :monkey-31: you deserve a bunch of people pming you randomly at all times. And you don't deserve an extra large BL.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Do you mean:
Camping outside SZ using WV?
Or..what exactly would you mean by that?
(:

rainlu

Do you mean:
Camping outside SZ using WV?
Or..what exactly would you mean by that?

haha you think same way like me :3 i have no idea what is bad about being afk in WV out of sz xD
is it banable XD ?

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
haha you think same way like me :3 i have no idea what is bad about being afk in WV out of sz xD
is it banable XD ?

I don't think its banable, XD.
Actually, I'm just asking for a clarification.
Would the phrase mean:
A) Sitting around/walking around outside of SZ, using WV but not harming anybody
B) Doing fair pk with WV on outside of SZ
C) Camping outside of SZ with WV on, attacking people randomly when they dont realize it
D) Doing PVE outside of SZ with WV on
E) Using WV at a random time outside of SZ and keeping it on
F) Something not listed

><
If its F, then would someone mind explaining exactly what WV camping is?
(:

Offline Benji

Would the phrase mean:
A) Sitting around/walking around outside of SZ, using WV but not harming anybody
C) Camping outside of SZ with WV on, attacking people randomly when they dont realize it
F) Something not listed

><

F) When psy walks around like a boss in WV, then selfproclaimed best pker comes, tries to kill, fails, and starts raging.

Something like this:
Psy: *walking in WV* tralalalala..oh! What a beatiful flower! Mmm..smells so sweet

Random pker: die die *pewpew* ...*pewpew*...(5 mins after) *pewpew*... Omfg you noob psy,camping in white,noob..noooooooob..*leaves the scene*

Psy: this must be the most beautiful flower i ever saw *blush*

And that would be that.
Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 06:49 am by Basilisk

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
F) When psy walks around like a boss in WV, then selfproclaimed best pker comes, tries to kill, fails, and starts raging.

Something like this:
Psy: *walking in WV* tralalalala..oh! What a beatiful flower! Mmm..smells so sweet

Random pker: die die *pewpew* ...*pewpew*...(5 mins after) *pewpew*... Omfg you noob psy,camping in white,noob..noooooooob..*leaves the scene*

Psy: this must be the most beautiful flower i ever saw *blush*

And that would be that.

Part 2 of Story, same Psy keeps collecting more flowers until "Random pker 2" comes and lucky Blackhole purge Voodoo and manages to somehow lock and kill Psy.

Part 2 revised, same Psy keeps collecting more flowers until "Random Veno" comes and Purges and manages to somehow lock and kill Psy.

Counters, afaik both Voodoos can be purged.

Offline Benji

To stop for a sec with jokes and talk real.
No,psy is not a god in WV,psy is a class like any other,with pros and cons. However,psy is a mag barb. Its like you want to kill a sage barb in true form (none bishes about that,huh). Anyway,any exped played in pvp,real player, knows how to drop a psy,even in WV. When a psy meets someone that will QQ about silence and WV,you know right away it will be a short fight. The quiet ones are dangerous,cause they learned.
Ofc,psy in BV wont drop another psy in WV,thats like a mysitc tries to drop another mystic that spams heals,or wiz-wiz that spams heals, or cleric- cleric that spams heals...or sage barb other barb that is in true form...anyway,you got the point. But any other class,with a smart and exped player playing it,watch your butt.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Part 2 of Story, same Psy keeps collecting more flowers until "Random pker 2" comes and lucky Blackhole purge Voodoo and manages to somehow lock and kill Psy.

Part 2 revised, same Psy keeps collecting more flowers until "Random Veno" comes and Purges and manages to somehow lock and kill Psy.

Counters, afaik both Voodoos can be purged.

That "Random pker2" (when manages to kill Psy)
will not rage after the fight nor will QQ about
"whaaaa, Psy OP, nerf them". :)
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Would the phrase mean:
F) Something not listed

><

C is what White Voodoo camping is. Not only that, but it is cowardly.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.