Epic Perfect World

New flyers , all class pet (Patch v62)

LaceyPip

The flyers are beautiful, thank you very much.... I will be getting one of those soon   :monkey-23: :monkey-23:

Offline shinori

• クラウド
  • Resting among the clouds
Shinori 150 seeker

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
He wont change it cuz every race has a place where they like equip the fly, now imagine a dolphin on the back of an elf pr imagine a wing under the foot of a bm and etc.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
He wont change it cuz every race has a place where they like equip the fly, now imagine a dolphin on the back of an elf pr imagine a wing under the foot of a bm and etc.
You're wrong there, the flyers still go their corresponding position, and the chars keep the same pose. Only problem is that it removes the animation when you cast skills.

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
That also, but it was like that on 1.3 i know cuz i had like 20 fly mounts whit 15m/s on a server before which were all class.

Offline kristkos

• I haz potato
  • I iz I exist
wow nice i only like the sword the tip must be fixed tho you also could've changed the gfx's color quite easy actually :) and sign your work ...
Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 10:17 pm by kristkos

Offline Ayleid

• Characters: Nessify, Iorveth
The kite and the wing look beautiful! I hope we'll get them soon in the game.  :shocked:

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Ily Paprika Ijs :c koi's are my fav.

p.s. Super late on posting considering this patch has been out for awhile. But I've recently started caring for forums  ;) ^-^

Offline ⓅⓇⓈ

• EPW OG
can anyone fix all of the broken links to the flyers...