Epic Perfect World

New event suggestion

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Hi I was wondering if we should do something awesome :) and I planned a event which I would love support from all other gms to host including aga <3

Event Name : HALL OF FAME
10-30 of each class register and each class will fight its own kind to find the best there will be 10 total hall of famers (famers not a word I no :p) but ya each classes best will be rewarded champ of month ingame like it says GM ON TOP OF GMS. It will say champ on top of the 10 winners if possible. This can be done every month or each season how ever agatio decides. I would love others feedback on this and changes we
Can make to make this better

I'm on phone sorry for typos and etc
-SlowPokie
Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 04:25 pm by SlowPokie

Offline Wolfgang

Really nice idea but how will you choose the 10-30 who will come to event? Think about how many archers/sins/barbs are there :) But if this would be a once in 3 months event or something like that (long lasting) you can make it in more days: Monday: sins/archers/bm; Tuesday: barb/cleric/veno; Wednesday: mystic/psy/wiz; Thursday: seeker.  And if u do it with 2 gms at once u can finsh it even faster. A event like this with high reward and a icon with #1 or something it would be coool xD.

3 months of glory if u win it or 3 months of waiting for another chance to win it.

+1 xD

Wolfgang - 150 Barb
RazviArch - 150 Arch
HolyGod - 150 Wiz
Few others xD

Offline Wuyan

• Playing PW since 2008 :)
I like the idea, altho this one takes scripting from part of the devs. :)

Offline Sentient

• Sage Archer
I think this would be a somewhat badass thing to implement on the server.  I know it would take a large amount of scripting for the dev's part, however I think it'd be awesome to do.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
i don't get what u trying to say , are u saying 30 of same class go against each other on 1 battle and last x numbers standing win? if that the case it won't work bc ppl can simply team up and ruin it

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
No it will be 1v1 and the part where someone said how will we choose the 30
We won't ... It's first come first serv3. First 30 to sign up after registration is open will fight

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
If this event will be hosted I get to be auto registered <3 pls pls

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
I would love gm reply about the event <3

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
1vs1  ??? even worst who want to fight a fight with 2 psys or 2 mystic or even 2 clerics. most mages vs mages fights is never ending fights if players know what to do. same with other classes the only 2 classes that their fights can be short are archer and sin rest can be at least 10min fight if not 30min. asking to have 5-15 matches of 20-30 min is not gonna happen. nor players or gms will have the patience to host such an event.

Fappysaurus

Nice idea, +1 support ;D

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Psy vs psy and mystic vs mystic isn't long if each class knows what to do
:P my 150 dragon mystic vs 150 r8 mysitc   it never ended xD but i came close to killin him once. we got bored after 20min of fighting :D
EarthSmasher 150 Sage Seeker
BrokenTail 150 Demon BladeMaster
Amaranthe 150 Sage Assassin
saphira 150 Sage Mystic

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
:P my 150 dragon mystic vs 150 r8 mysitc   it never ended xD but i came close to killin him once. we got bored after 20min of fighting :D

Huehuehue, I've never lost to a mystic in 1v1.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
just to make something clear...
that "if player knows what to do", thats the point of PvP events as far as i know, to know which players know what to do.
biggest problema with this event is the time consuming, i dont mind hosting them as a test first, to see how it goes, don't Forget that if "players know what to do" then yes, it will take some time, deends more on what we allow, for exemple chocolates and shinning pills, those can end a fight in 5 seconds lol
about the champion of the month show off thingy, we will implemente ranking with diferente achievements already, we will have House of War rankings, Keep Away ranking, normal PvP rankings, wateva else we come up for rankings.

like i said i dont mind hosting just it will take a lot of time.
i suggest testing it first and see how it goes from there.
another thing btw is the winners, can't have 10 winnner we will not deliver 10 prizes for 10 diferente people, that shows no achievements at all, 10 out of 30...

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
As an creator I think if nothing eles I deserve to make rules which will be no pots no choco no pills no morai brews