Epic Perfect World

Revelation pot

Offline swiftym

Hey, don't flame on this thread please, nothing buy a suggestion! I was wondering if it was possible to have somekind of an animation around a person when they use revelation pots. For example, when people use AD they get a yellow shield around them. This animation would simply allow sins / archers to see that someone has used a pot (if they're paying attention.) Some people may see this as unfair, well;
1) in mass pk its hard to see everyone so you can't really tell who has used the pot.
2) even in small pk, it gives sins a slight chance to run as lets be honest, people only use them when it is quiet in the area and want to kill any sins lurking about.
Thats 2 I can thing of, so feel free to add your disadvantages / advantages to this :)

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
so you are na Assassin asking to add a glow around someone that uses a detection potion so you can know who will see you or not ?

makes no sense sorry ;)

Offline swiftym

How does it make no sense? Most pots make an animation around them when they use it, for example, wood pots...

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
just as i said, you want na easy way to detect who can see u and not...
or u gonna say thats not the reason ?  :rolleyes:

Offline swiftym

That's the whole point of any animation, to know what they're casting <.< Even if it wasn't a glow but what a seeker has, that little spark at the bottom of their feet?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
seriously ?
it makes no sense :/
only na easy way to detect if you can attack that said player or not.
i only see advantages on that and nothing fair about it or what so ever.

Offline swiftym

Not trying to have an argument here, just discussing  :P And you say that, but why do seekers have the little animation when they use the revelation skill? Most people don't realize it imo, but to me, that little spark is very handy, as it would be for sins and archers, especially due to us being very squishy!!

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
i dont know how to asnwer you something that wasn't me who developed :/ no idea why seekers or mystics skills have animation.
i can tell you that i doubt we will be adding this glow to detection pots :/
its just how the game is, and i see no reasons on how to change it.
maybe Agatio finds it ok  :rolleyes:
i'll let him answer you to it  :-\

Offline swiftym

That's fair enough, merely an idea :)

Offline Slashyy

tbh this is like asking for sins/archers in stealth to have a aura everyone can see >.< which would make stealth pointless xD

Offline swiftym

That's not what I'm saying at all.. try reading my first post... Stealth already has an animation, and that is the fact that the character is faded out. All skills have an animation already, however pots do not, only some do. So i don;t understand where you have gotten what you said from..

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
Ok so basically as if stealth wasn't already considered cheap and op (up to a point) you want ezmo for it also ? Learn to trust your instinct and as soon after you invis don't just stand around in that same spot, use Shadow Jump on some1 who is far away (for EA leaps). Not signed.

Offline swiftym

I do that lol... It was merely a suggestion, stop flaming, flippin' 'eck

dickroman

Wew new idea of stealth spark stunlock pk