Epic Perfect World

GV aka Delta

Offline Destroft

can someone explain to me how to be able to get there and any other useful information

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Umm unless someone else does ill write one but im going to finish my 3 others first
To get into delta you need you get a squad of 2~6 people, then meet up at the rebirth guy (I forgot his name) in 1k streams or archo. In Archo he is located next to the Elder, In 1k about 1 NPC away from the elder. I think its something diciple.
You then take the 85+ quest, that teleports you to the instance.
You can set up at the eye or spawn.
For eye:
- Leader takes the quest straight away and you setup around the shaft of light.
For spawn:
- All but the leader run to where the mobs spawn at the end of the valley, once there the leader starts the quest and runs there himself.

From then you fight 4 waves of mobs and 1 boss for each stage 1~9 and 1 boss in stage 10.

The hard stages are 3 (two stun waves), 6 (Interupting boss) and 9 (all stun waves).

You also need delta orders but for me it doesnt seem to use them up, ill have to get that checked
Last Edit: Apr 12, 2012, 01:02 am by Nexbra

Offline Destroft

since i dont know what the eye is im going to ask that to what does it do ?
right now im trying to summon the boss from the 8 piece cards if thats any help to the information im also looking for.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Hahaha cool, as the only person on the server with 2 hammerfall booklets your in luck, you only have to beat the first three waves, if you want I can help you with that, which boss?

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
The eye is just a blue shaft of light :P you will instantly recognise it when you enter.

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y

Recommended classes: Barb (demon for chi building HP buff), seeker, cleric and archer.

Activating the quest: To start, go to the Spiritual Disciple (131 857) with a 6-man squad. If it's your first/second time on that day, grab the red quest first called "Defeat Legion Marshal" to get extra rewards at the end. As a squad leader, take the green quest to teleport inside. Make sure you have 6 Rebirth Order Delta in your inventory.
At the start of the instance there is an NPC which the squad leader uses to active the quest (changing leader after activating quest will make the quest fail but before you do you can still change leader).
The finish point is where you want to send the party before you activate the quest.

Class roles: You want to use the entrance of the valley to bottleneck the archer/magic mobs later on so keep the seeker back for the mouth of the valley. Ideally he will be as far away from the cleric while still in its regeneration aura (BB) as possible. You want the archer within the seekers vortex range but not too close and you make him boa the barb by leaving squad and using boa then joining again (both need to be in pk mode and the cleric needs to be as well so they get healed).
As the cleric you will want to set up either Regeneration Aura (BB) or Heaven's Wrath (RB) depending on which one your squad prefers/needs. Remember to keep everyone buffed.
On a seeker genie you might need faith/belief, chi siphon, tangling mire and if you use a high dex genie wind shield could be helpful. I would recommend chi siphon on all the genies except the barb's. Make sure his has solid shield and belief/faith.
Now the barb literally has to do nothing but walk up to the range mobs so that boa pulls them into vortex 90% of the time. If the seeker does happen to die you will want to invoke/turtle and use roar to aggro all the mobs.
The archer can drop boa and use sharp toothed arrow on the start of bosses if you don't mind resetting boa.

Waves: The third spawn of mobs has sleep mobs (interrupt vortex/boa if they don't die fast enough). Wave 3 has 5 mob spawns(groups of mobs) the 4th mob spawn is stun mobs and the 5th will immobilize and silence you. I usually move the barb back by the cleric at this point so boa doesn't attack the stun mobs, only the melee mobs, and wait for them to interrupt the seeker's vortex, then go after the cleric once they're all grouped close together then I use the seeker's 3 aoes and tangling mire. That should drop most of the stun mobs - if not all - and hopefully vortex doesn't get interrupted. If it does, aoe like crazy and hope for the best. Once the immobilize and silence mobs spawn again make the cleric heal and pull them in. Once they're close to the seeker setup vortex and hit belief/faith. This should kill most of them or close to. Again aoe like crazy and hope for the best.
The last wave you get bombarded with stun mobs again and again. Use the same tactics and hopefully you will kill them. This is where you have the highest chance of failing.
In total, there are 10 waves.

Rewards: 10 Perfect Elements/run (20 once per day per character, must take the "Defeat Legion Marshal" Red Quest)
Mystical Tome Pages
1 Tome Fragment
Damascene Ores (from the final boss)
Last Edit: Aug 14, 2016, 07:53 am by lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

Angelica

Recommended classes: Barb (demon for chi building HP buff), seeker, cleric and archer.

Activating the quest: To start, go to the Spiritual Disciple (131 857) with a 6-man squad. If it's your first/second time on that day, grab the red quest first called "Defeat Legion Marshal" to get extra rewards at the end. As a squad leader, take the green quest to teleport inside. Make sure you have 6 Rebirth Order Delta in your inventory.
At the start of the instance there is an NPC which the squad leader uses to active the quest (changing leader after activating quest will make the quest fail but before you do you can still change leader).
The finish point is where you want to send the party before you activate the quest.

Class roles: You want to use the entrance of the valley to bottleneck the archer/magic mobs later on so keep the seeker back for the mouth of the valley. Ideally he will be as far away from the cleric while still in its regeneration aura (BB) as possible. You want the archer within the seekers vortex range but not too close and you make him boa the barb by leaving squad and using boa then joining again (both need to be in pk mode and the cleric needs to be as well so they get healed).
As the cleric you will want to set up either Regeneration Aura (BB) or Heaven's Wrath (RB) depending on which one your squad prefers/needs. Remember to keep everyone buffed.
On a seeker genie you might need faith/belief, chi siphon, tangling mire and if you use a high dex genie wind shield could be helpful. I would recommend chi siphon on all the genies except the barb's. Make sure his has solid shield and belief/faith.
Now the barb literally has to do nothing but walk up to the range mobs so that boa pulls them into vortex 90% of the time. If the seeker does happen to die you will want to invoke/turtle and use roar to aggro all the mobs.
The archer can drop boa and use sharp toothed arrow on the start of bosses if you don't mind resetting boa.

Waves: The third spawn of mobs has sleep mobs (interrupt vortex/boa if they don't die fast enough). Wave 3 has 5 mob spawns(groups of mobs) the 4th mob spawn is stun mobs and the 5th will immobilize and silence you. I usually move the barb back by the cleric at this point so boa doesn't attack the stun mobs, only the melee mobs, and wait for them to interrupt the seeker's vortex, then go after the cleric once they're all grouped close together then I use the seeker's 3 aoes and tangling mire. That should drop most of the stun mobs - if not all - and hopefully vortex doesn't get interrupted. If it does, aoe like crazy and hope for the best. Once the immobilize and silence mobs spawn again make the cleric heal and pull them in. Once they're close to the seeker setup vortex and hit belief/faith. This should kill most of them or close to. Again aoe like crazy and hope for the best.
The last wave you get bombarded with stun mobs again and again. Use the same tactics and hopefully you will kill them. This is where you have the highest chance of failing.
In total, there are 10 waves.

Rewards: 10 Perfect Elements/run (20 for the first two times)
Mystical Tome Pages
1 Tome Fragment
Updated with new info/proper sentences/titles for paragraphs, corrected some errors. 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Updated with new info/proper sentences/titles for paragraphs, corrected some errors.

Nice bunny c;

apple

Still has grammatical errors. 

Angelica

Still has grammatical errors.

You can always tell me which ones, I'm probably not going to notice all of them.

Offline IndianaJones

• Kenji
  • Faction: Eternal
People on WC told me that they do full GV in about 30-40 min. I don't understand how it should work that fast, since the mobs won't spawn faster, one wave takes about 10 min as far as I know. Can someone tell me something about that?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
People on WC told me that they do full GV in about 30-40 min. I don't understand how it should work that fast, since the mobs won't spawn faster, one wave takes about 10 min as far as I know. Can someone tell me something about that?
aga has edited the run so it takes 40 to 45mins or so

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW

kitty stew

they do spawn faster

try actually doing the instance.. might help your understanding instead of just presuming everyone is wrong

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
forgot the reward of gv, some1 remind me
Rewards:
10 Perfect Elements/run (20 once per day per character, must take the "Defeat Legion Marshal" Red Quest)
Mystical Tome Pages
1 Tome Fragment

EDIT: Also updated the guide to reflect the new changes of how many times you can accept the "Defeat Legion Marshal" red quest and updated the rewards list
Last Edit: Aug 14, 2016, 07:53 am by lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

Chocolatewashereshh.