Epic Perfect World

Patch 10

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
lol, I tried to choose the best look :P but yes, most of them look like that.. at least for now
Fair enough. :3

Offline coven

how to download the patch? i can't login  :'(

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Start the game from patcher.exe, it will auto update
Last Edit: Apr 11, 2012, 11:19 pm by Agatio

Offline coven

Offline Taku

• Just a kitty
  • Bro, it's obvious.
I don't know about Sins, but Psychics are missing level 11 of Aqua Impact and Spirit Blast.

Offline Rhelanna

I don't think that the dual swords should've been removed.  I think that the single swords should've just been implemented into the game and given the Seekers their choice of swords to use. Some Seekers like their dual swords. Not all like to use the dual edges. This is just my thought on the whole thing.

Offline malman69

ok just 1 question..... How big is the patch .. I need to know if i hae enough cap left to do the update
.  as i pay per KB to use the net and do updates

Offline Epica

• Old Player
I don't know about Sins, but Psychics are missing level 11 of Aqua Impact and Spirit Blast.

Soulforce skills are "nerfed", i think those u mentioned. they are impossible to get to lv 11 aswell as Spheres not beeing able to get to +12.

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
Soulforce skills are "nerfed", i think those u mentioned. they are impossible to get to lv 11 aswell as Spheres not beeing able to get to +12.
Nah, Aqua Impact and Spirit Blast are the Psychic's two skills they get at the start, nothing to do with soulforce. Only ones that Agatio prevented them from learning are Soul of Vengeance, Soul of Stunning, Soul of Silence, and Soul of Retaliation (notice a pattern? o:). And even though you can't learn those, the skill books for those are still obtainable in-game.

Psys are legit missing Aqua Impact and Spirit Blast, just like Seekers were missing Heartseeker and Quid Pro Quo.
Last Edit: Apr 12, 2012, 09:10 am by Chum

Offline Epica

• Old Player
oh ok ;) i never used a psy so i dunno their skills hehe

but i think those ones u described might be the ones Agatio added on this patch ?
better wait for him to confirm this.

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
Nah, as far as I could see, he only added a trade for Seeker's Quid Pro Quo and Heartseeker, and Mystic's Energy Leech.

Offline Rhelanna

I'd also like to point out that the attack rate on the single sword is wrong. It should be 1.11. At least that's what it was on PWI. The dual swords are a 0.91 over there too.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Check the thread about Dual Swords into Single, I explained it there.

About missing Psys' books - I didn't know about them, I will add them with next patch.

Offline malman69

Ok I did the patch and now it gets stuck at item_color.txt And doesnt want to go past it plz some one help and tell me whats wrong. I rebooted restarted patch and redid cliant and all the time same problem. getting more gray hair from this then my 3 year ould kid. I spend alot of time and money getting this Version of PW to work on my PC but now 1 week into playing the game i cant get it to work.. would realy not like going back to PWI as they dont care about non zen users there
Last Edit: Apr 12, 2012, 01:43 pm by malman69

Offline Taku

• Just a kitty
  • Bro, it's obvious.
Check the thread about Dual Swords into Single, I explained it there.

About missing Psys' books - I didn't know about them, I will add them with next patch.

Yay, thanks.

Also, is there any way to reduce the cooldown time on makeover scrolls like you did with res scrolls?