Epic Perfect World

Lilly Gm

Offline Ajla

• Ajla
  • Characters: Anaire - Jargja
  • Faction: Artifex
Recently Lilly is no longer under the GM's of epicPW.
I find this a real shame, she was my favorite GM of all.
The reason? The most honest one, never took sides, most professional and always helpfull.
Im sure im not the only one who thinks like this.
If u feel the same bout this feel free to make comment.

Offline JimRoot

Well...
I Agree, she was one of the best GM's.
If i had an issue in-game with someone she never picked a side.
And everytime she solved it for me.
And YES it's a shame that she is no longer GM.
If i need to choose a GM number one, It's Lilly
JimRoot    150 Demon Sin
Absorbed  149 Demon Psy
Hope        147 Sage Seeker
Colapse    145 Sage Barb(ie)

Offline BitchPlease

• Ingame chars: SourPower and SneakPeak
U'r absolutely right about this. Lilly has always been a very helpful and active GM and i'm sure she would have been as helpful and nice to players if u give her the GM position back. She really deserves it.

Offline original Psycho

• a player from late 2011, OG as one can be
  • Characters: Psycho
Lilly was good.. I'd definetly would love to see her as a GM again. :-*

Even moar so if she sents some nudes of penguins to me o.O

Offline HCG_Wrath

• If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
i have to agree, she was a good gm, she even muted me once for swearing in world chat.. i mean serious wat a .... nvm ... anyways yea she was a good gm, active did events etc...

and winn dont get jealous when i tell u this, i asked her for a pic of her boobs as proof she was female and she texted me a pic of her boobs i could belive it..... ill post the pic below

here it is - this is seriously her boobs (what she sent me via text after i asked)

*Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.*

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
she may have took some time off or is gonna be away for awhile so stepped down, w/e the reason im sorry to see her go.

I wouldn't say I have a favorite of the GM's except Agatio number 1 cause he doesn't talk to the players as a friend and number two he is very straight-forward with answers and doesn't explain why lol. I think more of the GM's should follow his lead and quit trying to be friends with the community.

Also another thing id like to point out and hopefully it isnt too far off subject but I have noticed a growing trend among the gm's that they feel they can gm while on their regular toons. If a gm is on their gm toon then do your job, don't act like a player. Alternatively if your on your non-gm toon don't expect people to listen to you because your regular character is NOT a gm. Get off your reg toon get on your gm and then enforce the rules.

Also it is not the job of the Support players to be enforcing rules either, your here to assist players with issues in game not be a gm, so if you don't have GM over your name shut your pie hole and get back to playing. I've caught myself a few times doing this and have been trying to stop as I have seen it cause HUGE flare ups and drama on world chat.
Your greatest enemy is your own ego

Offline original Psycho

• a player from late 2011, OG as one can be
  • Characters: Psycho
i have to agree, she was a good gm, she even muted me once for swearing in world chat.. i mean serious wat a .... nvm ... anyways yea she was a good gm, active did events etc...

and winn dont get jealous when i tell u this, i asked her for a pic of her boobs as proof she was female and she texted me a pic of her boobs i could belive it..... ill post the pic below

here it is - this is seriously her boobs (what she sent me via text after i asked)

YOU LEGEN.. wait for it.. DARY SUCKAAA!!!

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
@Dark.. I did not step down.. That's all I will say on the matter.

Not everyone is going to like everyone or get along with everyone.. that is what makes the world go round.. Thanks for the support everyone <3

Offline Zapp

• Retired Staff Member
I won't make any comments, and I don't know what to say about that pic wrath >.< I don't know what to do LOL. I will let Agatio know that it's there and let him decide what to do with it.

As for half of your post darknae, that is off topic. If you want to chat about that feel free to send me a PM.

Offline crys13

• Fox in Many Disguises
Since i know Lilly as a person more than a lot of people on the server. She is a close friend, but speaking from a non bias point of view, Yes, she was a good GM.

She answered questions, offered help, did events(when possible), and overall did her job. At times she may have been overly strict and that's what came off as "rude" or "mean", but that is just what it's going to be like sometimes, people have bad days, it's normal.

Secondly, one of the most active of the GMs, i never see some of them ever on their GM characters.

Third, i remember the most those small incidents where people in game but heads with the GMs, take note of game rule #3:
"3. No fighting with a GM for any reason in any chat. If you have a problem send them a Private message in game or forum."

Sometimes things may have been a little dirty in world chat, but most of it got handled with the proper use of GM power.

I've seen a lot of GM abuse in other games, I've seen it in this game as well. So i must say banning a GM without warning, where as the player base doesn't even know why nor saw this coming, was unjust and very unprofessional.

I may know why but everyone else on the server that thought Lilly was a good GM, deserves to know why as well. So please Agatio or another GM (not the new one) state why here.

Thank You for your time.

~Crysella

Offline Faeryl

Another GM gone, oh my…. just another day in the life of p-servers…….Personally, I think Lilly was replaced before she even had time to close the door behind her. A new warm buttocks was already picked to warm up the Grand title of GM before the expulsion of Lilly, isn’t brown nosing grand…NOT. This has been the way the hiring and letting go of GM’s on this server has been done since I started on Epic. This server has gone through more GM’s than my cat uses her litter box on a daily basis. Lilly will be missed by many, should the community be afforded and an explanation as to the abrupt removal or not? I think we should get the honest truth, but I doubt that will happen. Truly Zapp, I don’t think there is an ON or OFF topic in this thread, as no matter the persons feelings whether they go in a zig zag or straight across it needs to be heard, as this thread is going to be riddled with feelings, emotions and opinions or observations. Its unfortunate, but people in the wrong never want to hear the truth being spoken, because it forces them to have to look at themselves and accept that they were wrong. If the time has come that ones opinion/feelings isn’t needed or wanted, then I think its time for Agatio to shut the forums down completely.
When Soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a
battlefield they all have one rank in my eyes.

Offline BitchPlease

• Ingame chars: SourPower and SneakPeak

Offline _Matilda_

• theres no point talking to a wall!
I do agree with everyone else here, Lilly being a GM is active and very much helpful when it comes to players that comes across obstacles in the game. She's one of the few GM's that I see most online and doing events which is very much needed for the server to be active so that players wont complain that the server is boring.

On the other hand I do believe that Agatio as being the head GM in the server that when you "fire or Replace" a GM, that "US" the community has the right to know of the reasons why... at least when you give us the facts of the reason why you've done such thing, it would give the community the understanding on what has/had happened and why that certain GM was replaced.

To the other GMs my only request is ONLY use your GM toons when enforcing rules.
To players RESPECT the GMs and other players.
if we follow these two things we will have a better community.
Last Edit: Apr 11, 2012, 06:55 pm by _Matilda_

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
I have to say +1 to Faeryl and Matilda's posts

I had more to say but id hate this post to be closed so ill shut up on the matter

R.I.P Lilly, Cupcake and several others due to incompetent gm's, we will miss you and the community won't be the same without you.  :'(
Last Edit: Apr 11, 2012, 06:20 pm by darknae
Your greatest enemy is your own ego

Offline PandaBear

Personally, I think Lilly was replaced before she even had time to close the door behind her.

Couldn't agree more.. Sometimes I think GMs get a position because they know certain people

I do not agree in having a server where GMs play the game they monitor as it will always create a bias in some way....  I like the idea of having GS who answers peoples questions and help new players but WHY DO WE NEED GMs.?! Events? There is an automated event system in 1.4.4 servers. We don't need to have a custom event everyday. I'm sure Aga can hold custom events occasionally when he has a little free time. If GMs really wanna be one I'm fine with it, just don't allow them to have normal server chars. Then we will truly see who is dedicated to that position.

Just my opinion.
Panda~