Epic Perfect World

X-Men Guild

Offline Jynoku~

• Bring it, if you dare
  • Characters: XxMountMexX, NiceKahones
  • Faction: Artifex
We of the X-Men have only one goal in mind. The destruction of World Peace!!!! LOL kidding.

My goal for this guild is to make it a great place to come, hang-out, and enjoy everything the game has to offer. Be it PK, TW, Pheonix Valley, Delta/Godless Valley, Trials, Base Quests, Warsong or whatever random Event you can think of (I will try n make them happen lol).

So far we are a small guild just starting out, we currently only have 20 players (Hope to make that much much more in a few weeks of recruiting)

Current officers are as follows:
                Leader - Professor_X
                   Director - kilala
                   Marshalls - LilYuri, SpinnyMcSpin
                   Executors - ShadowFallz, XGeneration

Guild Rules so far -

1. Killing your own and allied faction members is not allowed, unless it's a faction pk event/practice or 1v1.

2. Insulting and drama on the faction chat is not allowed, if you have a fight with someone take it to the PMs.

3. If you have problems with someone inside the faction, let me or an officer know about it and we'll deal with the situation depending on how bad it is.

4. Theft will not be tolerated, if you borrow items/coins to other faction members, it's at your own risk since there's nothing I can do to get them back. Also the thief will be booted from the guild.

5. English only please in guild chat, I'm sadly not that good at speaking other languages except for Spanish

6. Try to avoid trash talking, especially in PK. If you are being provoked just ignore them instead of making a fool of yourself and feeding the trolls

Our guild site for applications is: X-MenEPW.shivtr.com
Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 07:15 am by Professor_X
XxMountMexX ~ Demon Barbarian
NiceKahunas ~ Demon Archer
NiceKahones ~ Demon Venomancer
ShadowFallz ~ Demon Assassin
BamBamm ~ Demon Blademaster

ironplayer12

Good luck with your guild :P ;)

Offline Jynoku~

• Bring it, if you dare
  • Characters: XxMountMexX, NiceKahones
  • Faction: Artifex
Bump!!!!! We needs all mutants for the fight! =O
XxMountMexX ~ Demon Barbarian
NiceKahunas ~ Demon Archer
NiceKahones ~ Demon Venomancer
ShadowFallz ~ Demon Assassin
BamBamm ~ Demon Blademaster

EricaMurcas

Well, seeing as that I'm somewhat of a comic book nerd, this seems right up my alley. >.>

LaceyPip

Good Luck Professor X - hope your faction is prosperous