Epic Perfect World

Upgrading Flights

Scylla

Aight so this may be an option that I already missed buttttt it would be nice if we were able to upgrade flights from the 'Flights' NPC into 10.5 m/s flights. I'm sure that there's a reason as to why this isn't possible, but it gets boring seeing the same flights all the time and using the normal flights can put you at a disadvantage.

The upgrade could require a Rare Flight Token or just the good ol' Wind Widgets.

tldr; I want to be able to use my Plume God wings and not be hurt for doing it.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Completely off topic, and I think this suggestion is great, it's just that the flights from the "Flights" NPC are ugly, but are you obsessed with Nicki Minaj?

Offline Anine・°☆

• 11.12.16 ♥
I support this! I really like some of the wings from there myself.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we once discussed this on another topic...
we didn't touch them cuz theres a point on some things being rare and not "npc stuff"

ppl like to have something worth to work for...i dunno if Agatio will touch the flyers speed.

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
Flyer reskin service ?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
sounds cool ;o
but not happening i think...

Offline Me not you but me

• Characters: Smylez Smyles Smylez Smyles + others
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Flyer reskin service ?

That is very unlikely to go through considering Aga took away weapon reskin a because if he messed up one little thing it could mess the server up temp.

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
Yeah so think it just would be easiest to let NPC mounts be upgraded to higher speed, I doubt there are many who think "oh that is so rare flyer, it must be unique" when half of the population got similar, when you get that 10,5 speed mount it shows that you done something (or voted a lot or donated) all that matters is the speed.

PS: "Base speed NPC Flyer* Upgraded to *OMG speed Flyer* Upgraded to "OMFG speed Flyer" add a star or something in front of the name to show its special  :D

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
well what we are doing is editing the actual flyer, Paprika is taking are of it, like Labs did with the 2 we have now. that proccess doesn't harm the server, the problema with weapon reskin was the files mixed up :/
but im sure we can fix it.

with sirens of war almost here for us we wil have 3 new flyers on each class aswell.

about the topic, i dont believe we will change how things are :/
we were like this since when we started the server, we always wanted ppl to aim for something.