Epic Perfect World

Teleacoustic

Offline Consist

• Old Player
If you THINK about it...drama keeps this game alive. People vote = 1 gold 50 silver. They mostly use that 1 gold 50 silver for teles to talk on WC. More teles = more votes for the server.

Offline Colaaas

• Ducks
Dont you think Its UNFAIR? that your changing the Teles price because of Some people are being dramatic in WC? What about the one Who cant afford a High Price teles?

Offline Rueby

• The Empress
  • Na na na naaaaa
There's an option called block. People should use it more often if they don't like drama. Drama will always exist, anywhere, not just in games. Plus if you really want to tone it down, hire more GMs who'd like to stay 24/7 for the sake of making WC drama free but is that really wise? you'd probably end up with a server half muted/banned.

But come to think of it, I think you'd just stick to muting the people who cause drama, I've seen some arise and no one did anything about it, guess what? I changed my chat to another 'channel'. . .

In the end when I'm really bored a fight on WC is abit entertaining.

Conclusion : There will always be trolls, there will always be drama, raising prices would make people unable to sell their shit.

Suggestion : Make stricter punishments for causing drama.

That's my opinion anyway.
Rueby - Seeker | Klaudia - Mystic

Offline Consist

• Old Player
There's an option called block. People should use it more often if they don't like drama. Drama will always exist, anywhere, not just in games. Plus if you really want to tone it down, hire more GMs who'd like to stay 24/7 for the sake of making WC drama free but is that really wise? you'd probably end up with a server half muted/banned.

But come to think of it, I think you'd just stick to muting the people who cause drama, I've seen some arise and no one did anything about it, guess what? I changed my chat to another 'channel'. . .

In the end when I'm really bored a fight on WC is abit entertaining.

Conclusion : There will always be trolls, there will always be drama, raising prices would make people unable to sell their shit.

Suggestion : Make stricter punishments for causing drama.

That's my opinion anyway.

+1, I actually didn't think about people selling they're stuff. Like you said, Longer mutes should take place.

Offline Sentient

• Sage Archer

The Block option is great, unless you hit the limit on it as I did.   If I try adding people to it now, It says it's full.

Offline Rueby

• The Empress
  • Na na na naaaaa
The Block option is great, unless you hit the limit on it as I did.   If I try adding people to it now, It says it's full.

I'm sure not all of them would be all active at once? I'm not sure about it's limit honestly but it's never full for me.

Like I said my suggestion is to put stricter punishment on drama makers; it wasn't block really.
Rueby - Seeker | Klaudia - Mystic

Offline Nobody

Will tele prices go back to normal anytime? >.> 20 silver is still alot since u need so many tries to get squads and buy/sell stuff, u dont get everything u want using ur first tele .
Jishi

Offline Dresii

• Tich me game pl0x~
Teles are 20 silver now? :tiger-16: Where have I been? And imo I agree with most of the people who say that raising or changing the price won't stop the drama and trolling, it's pretty darned entertaining to me when I'm like ridiculously bored. :tiger-32: and also, to the people that think that the GMS constantly stalk WC for the offenders...that's pretty hilarious. I mean even GMs have a life right?  :tiger-2: There's a reason for the blacklist.  :tiger-41: :tiger-42:
Adrestria- 150 sage psychic
Sumiko- 150 demon veno
[move]ATTACK AND DESTROY! :3[/move]

Fappysaurus

Dont you think Its UNFAIR? that your changing the Teles price because of Some people are being dramatic in WC? What about the one Who cant afford a High Price teles?

+1 Cola, people need teles to announce what they're selling and ect, the spamming of drama in WC isn't ever going to change. That's the reason GM's have mute buttons.

cevans1290

Never raise the price I say, people will donate>go world chat>make drama>piss people off>get muted either way, right? What about people who Sell, Buy, LF squads, Trade items with each other?

Fappysaurus

Never raise the price I say, people will donate>go world chat>make drama>piss people off>get muted either way, right? What about people who Sell, Buy, LF squads, Trade items with each other?
Raising the price is just going to create more commotion. People are gonna just QQ in wc about it lmao

Offline Wuyan

• Playing PW since 2008 :)
I agree on making it a little higher, but remember that too high might cause complete WC "silence" and from experience I know that it helps servers die. Expecially in PW.

Fappysaurus

I agree on making it a little higher, but remember that too high might cause complete WC "silence" and from experience I know that it helps servers die. Expecially in PW.
Yeah but that's in PWI. People need to spend money on it, this is a private server, they'll find ways.

Offline Wuyan

• Playing PW since 2008 :)
I agree with Consist, because we have our GMs to make sure the "drama" you speak about does not get too far :)