Epic Perfect World

Make your minds up?

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Why do people QQ about not having PWI sirens of war/dawn of spring content etc, and never stop talking about it, yet when somebody suggest "Hey implement this cool new idea pwi does"

"OMG THIS IS EPW NOT PWI GO AWAY"
"i came to a private server because it wasnt pwi stop trying to make it pwi"
etc etc

just try and make your minds up????

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
I have no clue of what u are talking about, but then I dont check all forums.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
I have no clue of what u are talking about, but then I dont check all forums.

People often post things about PWI, Like including features that PWI use that aren't patched in game but more event/pk areawise.
Yet they all end in "go qq somewhere else this isnt pwi" etc
yet so many threads about "sirens of war skills! Nation wars! New content! Gms you so slow hurry up we want stuff 1 week before PWI has it!" etc etc. These forums just get insanely biased at times and it is annoying

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
 oh this narrow minded idiot.. :normal-20: anywyas.. i'm bored anyways.. and it's 4 am . soo here goes o.o

what you suggested about special pk area was fine to begin with.. was ur suggestion.. but it's not something that would suit our server and .. what you suggested involved banning players over screenshots which can easily be taken out of context .. can get into more details.. but basically the idea was stupid and not quite thought out in regards to the consequences, what made the matter worse was you keep referring to it's success in PWI which other's don't quite think so or gives a damn about..   but you are entitled to your opinion and suggestions so it's fine..

anyways as i've said, people got pissed cause.. you kept mentioning PWI in every post on that thread. and kept referring to how well it worked out in PWI .. thats where the difference lies ..   certain things may work well in PWI... (in my opinion nothing does, or else people wouldn't be here)... but won't work well here, infact will piss more ppl off of the server than it'll attract.

other things such as sirens of war update and what not.. are content updates.. which has no negative effect what so ever, (especially since the epw_team, filters and modifies all the new contents before adding them here so it doesn't break the balance of gameplay here, also to make sure it's not something that'll piss the majority of the players off) ..... and people aren't wanting them here because PWI has it or referring to PWI on every post like you did.. this is  a private server but the contents are still somewhat depended on w/e the officials release.. having said that . not all contents will be welcomed here, or else this servers fate would be the same as PWIs ...

that's why certain things will piss people off and others won't ..
Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 04:44 pm by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
Maybe this isn't the reason for you, But not everyone came here because PWI sucked?
I came here because i reached endgame and got bored. It's a good game and without it we wouldn't have EPW rofl. I still play it occasionally and yes, They have got a little greedy, But don't just assume everyone came here because they don't like PWI?
I just wanted a step up from endgame on PWI. Pk is a LOT better here i must admit, and there are other things that are better, but at the same time there are things that are worse. Neither EPW or PWI is perfect. I just try thinking of things from one that could improve another. Sorry if people don't like my way of thinking.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
oh its about that pvp zone, now I understand.

I like 1v1s, but most of the ppl on here take any pk they can get, whether it's 1v1 or 5v1. you will learn there's a few spots where people tend to 1v1 often, go there, ask for one.

Ill 1v1 u any time.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I'm always up for 1v1's also.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
oh its about that pvp zone, now I understand.

I like 1v1s, but most of the ppl on here take any pk they can get, whether it's 1v1 or 5v1. you will learn there's a few spots where people tend to 1v1 often, go there, ask for one.

Ill 1v1 u any time.

I 1v1'd you before (Although it was sorta in the middle of mass PK. Nobody attacked either of us except for some aoe cleric heals. I lost.
:< quite badly i might add)

Offline SHINIGAMI

Maybe this isn't the reason for you, But not everyone came here because PWI sucked?
I came here because i reached endgame and got bored. It's a good game and without it we wouldn't have EPW rofl. I still play it occasionally and yes, They have got a little greedy, But don't just assume everyone came here because they don't like PWI?
I just wanted a step up from endgame on PWI. Pk is a LOT better here i must admit, and there are other things that are better, but at the same time there are things that are worse. Neither EPW or PWI is perfect. I just try thinking of things from one that could improve another. Sorry if people don't like my way of thinking.

i never said everyone(or anyone for that matter) came here cause pwi sucked, (depending on how you define suck) .. anyways.. everyone  came here for one reason or the other.. i myself came here out of boredome, mainly due to the lack of pk .. 

and out of everything related to the topic i said.. ofc. u fixate on that bit..

anyways.. it's fine to suggest one thing from another server which you think might work well here, people are encouraged to do so more often, i simply clarified(in my opinion/views) the difference and the reasons why some people screams.. this isn't PWI for one suggestions and QQ's for not having the other.. which is what you addressed in in thread.

as for the 1v1 and special pk thing.. that thread already has all the suggested alternatives for 1v1s and what not... anywyas.. i'm always up for 1v1s when ever i'm online.. just need to find an isolated venue.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
i never said everyone(or anyone for that matter) came here cause pwi sucked, (depending on how you define suck) .. anyways.. everyone  came here for one reason or the other.. i myself came here out of boredome, mainly due to the lack of pk .. 

and out of everything related to the topic i said.. ofc. u fixate on that bit..

anyways.. it's fine to suggest one thing from another server which you think might work well here, people are encouraged to do so more often, i simply clarified(in my opinion/views) the difference and the reasons why some people screams.. this isn't PWI for one suggestions and QQ's for not having the other.. which is what you addressed in in thread.

as for the 1v1 and special pk thing.. that thread already has all the suggested alternatives for 1v1s and what not... anywyas.. i'm always up for 1v1s when ever i'm online.. just need to find an isolated venue.

This thread isn't about why ganks happen and where to go for 1v1. Its literally me wanting to know why people seem to dislike PWI? Not everyone does and you seem to have come here for the same reason as me. I just get confused because other than them getting a little greedy what else is there to hate on? Everything on this server came from them. (Well not everything but you get what i mean)

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
This thread isn't about why ganks happen and where to go for 1v1. Its literally me wanting to know why people seem to dislike PWI? Not everyone does and you seem to have come here for the same reason as me. I just get confused because other than them getting a little greedy what else is there to hate on? Everything on this server came from them. (Well not everything but you get what i mean)

Maybe its just me, but who cares why people dislike pwi?
But my answer..They are money hungry, enuff said. :P

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious

Maybe its just me, but who cares why people dislike pwi?
But my answer..They are money hungry, enuff said. :P
I don't care if you like or hate PWI hahahaha. Go on a genocidal rampage and kill everyone related to them if you like.
I just want to know peoples reasons behind it.
Im not gonna hate on people because of "I got tired of them wanting money for endgame" or "I still play it and PWI is better in my opinion" bla bla bla. This was simply a topic of me wanting to know the big question.

Whhyyyyyyyy

Offline ★Elyo★

• (●_●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿ '̿ ̿
Why do people QQ about not having PWI sirens of war/dawn of spring content etc, and never stop talking about it, yet when somebody suggest "Hey implement this cool new idea pwi does"

"OMG THIS IS EPW NOT PWI GO AWAY"
"i came to a private server because it wasnt pwi stop trying to make it pwi"
etc etc

just try and make your minds up????

No1 sayd that they want exactly in this second, but from my experience it is good for a big gaming cummunity like this to have new stuff coming to server from time to time. And as i have read Agatio is aredy working to implement it here, and the only reason that it`s take so mutch is that when he will implement he dont want to have any bugs and problems with the patch.

~TheLegend  ^-^

Dont click it, he bites ... :>
Hate remains the most sincere feeling so far.

• Char: TheLegend (150 Mystic)
  • Char: iPvpLoLz (135+ Assassin)

Offline SHINIGAMI

Offline ★Elyo★

• (●_●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿ '̿ ̿

Dont click it, he bites ... :>
Hate remains the most sincere feeling so far.

• Char: TheLegend (150 Mystic)
  • Char: iPvpLoLz (135+ Assassin)