Epic Perfect World

Authority - Open

Offline Sentient

• Sage Archer
Welcome To Authority!
Unlike many guilds, our goal is not to become a massive army-like organization. Our goal is to create a large family full of happy, excited players, who are here to just play the game and have fun. We have only one requirement to join the guild, Be Active.

Guild Events
Our guild hosts many member events. The member events are events made specifically for guild members, and are usually not permitted to be attended by members of other guilds.

Our standard events are as follows:
[~]30 Minute War
[~]World-Map Dash
[~]Hide 'n Seek
[~]Trivia
Many more events are possible with our guild, the above are simply examples of what we do.

We are bringing a whole new approach to leading a guild. We have been criticised for creating a guild not dedicated to PK and TW. We have been told we will fail drastically. However within our first week, we had over 50 members, and we continue to grow still. We welcome all players; experience or new, young or old, red or blue. We have no discrimination between players, other than those who truly piss us off.

LaceyPip

I truly hope you grow to be an awesome exciting faction

Offline Sentient

• Sage Archer
I truly hope you grow to be an awesome exciting faction

Well we currently have a bit over 70 members, however many of them seem to be inactive, so unfortunatly I will need to go through with my director and remove the accounts that have not been active in more than 7 days.