Epic Perfect World

Outcasts vs NoHomo+Worms+Sync

BlackWannabe

I'm re-posting this due to the old thread getting deleted. Let's just stay on topic here - commenting on the video and nothing about how certain players suck or can't 1v1. Also can't a GM just delete or moderate the comments because it's mostly Outcasts members who always get their thread deleted by a GM (Hopefully, this thread won't get deleted).

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Ok, I should say something like.... Nice video!!! I love watching pvp videos. GG

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
I dont know who delted the last one.. but moveing on.

Any post, that are not related to this Video, or that are to cause drama. i will simply delete.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto
Ok, I should say something like.... Nice video!!! I love watching pvp videos. GG
Yes, yes, I love seeing OC build their ego. Also, are you sure that OC members are the most likely to have their vids taken off?:)

Offline KingEPW

• Oppose and tremble
  • King
Nice video Gakido, Best assasin

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
#1 Guild, nid invite pls  :normal-46:

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
outcast #1 goodfight all

Offline Kyw

• Kiwi
I just Lol'd at this thread name. Not even gonna say more el 0 el

Offline KingEPW

• Oppose and tremble
  • King
I just Lol'd at this thread name. Not even gonna say more el 0 el
Yeh man better not, it a great PK video

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
OC #1

No ally, No problem.
3 guilds vs 1... ya that sucks, but that is a pretty cool video. =)
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
-Unknown-

Offline Chire

All I have to say is - tooooooooooo looooooooooooooooooooong introooooooooooooooooo. Nice vid tho. Peace out, good night.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Zilara

"ally system", right. Ever wondered why OC has become the most disliked faction on EPW? It's because of the attitude some of your members have, so disrespectful and rude towards others (check OC's guild chat in all their videos).
Just my 2 cents ;)

Offline Chire

"ally system", right. Ever wondered why OC has become the most disliked faction on EPW? It's because of the attitude some of your members have, so disrespectful and rude towards others (check OC's guild chat in all their videos).
Just my 2 cents ;)

Its all how the leader acts - others see it from him. Leader is no1 example for all. If he/she lets them they will turn out same as him/her.

I know many guild leaders who trained out their guild to be a nice one (ofc you cant control 100% of them but majority you can) .
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline IsFuzzy

Other then the chat in my opinion should have been blocked out probably up to par with Transends videos.