Epic Perfect World

Zooming Thunder Powder

AuRaGeN

http://www.pwdatabase.com/ms/items/11299 

I asked a gm ingame why they weren't available ingame and she said because some pots weren't added due to balance issues. Are keeping these pots out really such a big factor in keeping balance? -.-
Some mages are already full instacast, so it doesn't really make any sense to keep them out of the game
Last Edit: Apr 30, 2013, 12:25 am by AuRaGeN

Offline Moxxxi

• yes its happening

Offline LetsHug

To be honest i agree. With all of the insta EAs and insta mgs etc. This would not be too much of a problem. Besides it takes up your IG anyway, so if you're going to use this in mass pk = no IG. I say do it.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
You can get these by doing Lunar Trophy Mode. Each set of gold medals exchanges for 25 of a random high-end apo. That particular powder is amongst the options it gives. Along with White Tea, Ironguard, Sutra, Shadowbinder, Calmness Dew and possibly 1 or 2 more that I can't think of right now.

You could also craft them at some of the land-officer npc's after farming a few herbs if you want them really badly right now. Specifically The archo & spring territories.

AuRaGeN

Not gonna run TM or farm herbs when there's no reason it can't be put in the boutique forge

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
/\
 l
 l
 l
Lazy
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

AuRaGeN

I'm not lazy, i would happily farm it if there's no way it would be put into that forge. Thats why im asking if there's a legit reason they are not at the forge or if the GM's accidentally forgot to put it in there.
The whole point of this thread was to make things easier,not just for me but for anyone who wanted to get those pots -.-
ZTP's are only available to NH at the moment, this is because only they control archo. kbai.

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
ZTP's are only available to NH at the moment, this is because only they control archo. kbai.
not for long

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
the potions are ingame and available for anyone to get. just need to work for them.
as Feone said  :-\
now that people are lazy and want free stuff with 1 click..thats another conversation to discuss but not the topic u suggested  :-\

also keep the drama out of the topics...im getting tired of removing posts cuz people cant control their ego's.

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
I'm not lazy, i would happily farm it if there's no way it would be put into that forge. Thats why im asking if there's a legit reason they are not at the forge or if the GM's accidentally forgot to put it in there.
The whole point of this thread was to make things easier,not just for me but for anyone who wanted to get those pots -.-
That was just a nice way of saying shut the *** up.
You realize I was just teasin u right?  XD
If I meant that, I would have said something like, "wow ur lazy.... -.-"  :)
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

vlntbty

The herbs to make those can be farmed. When you dig herbs you get 5 per dig, sometimes 8. Then you can make them at Archosaur or Thousand Streams. Whichever faction that holds the land is the only one that can make them there but it can be done. That's how I get White Tea. I never buy Mystical Elixirs. :)

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I'm pretty sure 1k doesn't have them. Dribbling Spring does, as well as archo.