Epic Perfect World

Customization question.

Offline Harvenger

• *Muffled voice* I swear it's not what you think
Does the admin or dev, do any kind of character customizations? (imports), even if donated for? Thanks for replies   - Harvenger[/color]

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
what do you mean ?  :rolleyes:

Offline Harvenger

See my sexy icon? and signature below? Assuming I could figure out how to model something for PW files like that, could something in that area be imported into the game?, I know it's a longshot and a unlikely possibility, cause the ammount of extra time it would take. But doesn't hurt to ask. and of course willing to pay for it.

Offline Kazureblue

I know they mentioned not being able to do things like that because they lack the 3d modelling knowledge to do so. But it would be fantastic if they could :)

Offline Harvenger

Oh.. so if I was to make the models?

Offline Harvenger

Eviltouch can you ask the admin for me?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
yea i'll let him or Paprika handle this one :D

Offline Harvenger

yea i'll let him or Paprika handle this one :D
Alright hehe, just make sure to let them know I'll handle the model if they can't, assuming it's a possibility.

Offline Harvenger

OH I also thought of the idea that the model could be imported as a custom fashion set for me only (as donated or paid for however spoken)

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
it is very possible to do, but does require some work @_@ not speaking on behave of epw, just my previous experience with working in that area of the files. If you can model it in Blender then its possible. But if you do model it, I would suggest taking the existing Venomancer/Werefox class and editing it off of that, that would make it easier to add in later. You could edit it all to you liking and have it work in your client to were all the fox models of the venomancer class would look like your siggy/icon, just no one else would see them that way ^^;

Offline Harvenger

yeah but I'm male, and want it to be male, but I have a proffessional modeller buddy, and he is gana do it for me for free, once we make sure we can do it.

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
Well yea 1st you would need to get basic model of your character, then find a program that can modify it without changing the file type to be "non-supportable" it would most likely involve breaking down game file into smaller files which after mods you would need to put back together, think its just too much trouble.

However there might be "client side" GUI mod (but I doubt) which makes the character look different on your screen (for rest it looks normal), but could be I remember wrong.

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Character model edits would be client-side and would be only visible by you, you could add in those files yourself if you know how. Fashion as such would require a lot of editing, but can be done client-side as well. So if a friend can do it for you, go ahead. Aga would have to answer the donation question.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
I'm not sure I would want to go to all that trouble if only I could see it. Would be awesome to bring other models in, but then people would bring all sorts in lol

Offline Harvenger

Well yea 1st you would need to get basic model of your character, then find a program that can modify it without changing the file type to be "non-supportable" it would most likely involve breaking down game file into smaller files which after mods you would need to put back together, think its just too much trouble.

However there might be "client side" GUI mod (but I doubt) which makes the character look different on your screen (for rest it looks normal), but could be I remember wrong.
none say it' would be easy xD