Epic Perfect World

Guys be Alert...

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
its already fixed ;)
just need to patch, i wont say what was done we will add it to the patch notes ofc  :rolleyes:

When's the patch coming ?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we late on next week  :-\
but not the sirens of war yet.

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
Yea well NuBy/BuBy admitted to us on vent that he was killing people's final card boss, there was some serious outrage that day on vent. He acted like it was no big deal, but the minute I asked him if he would be upset if someone else did this to him. He flat out told us he would be angry. SO, I'm still confused about it being ok for people to do this to others but if it happens to them they get upset? Double standards much???
please do not put words into my mouth.
i said i would be angry but in 2 min i would chill and pm player GF(and bring 5 sparking sins with me on next hammerfall attempt) as i stated on vent that day. after all this is game and why would i break my head against a wall if i was outsmarted and outplayed?
if player actually asked politely i would return drops but most things i heard were empty threats 'u will get banned' 'u wont leave SZ' and everyone knows that dog who barks does not bite.
personaly i find more dishonorable ganking players having 1v1 or not saying 'gf' afer lost fight making up pittyfull excuses than stealing hammerfall which is still as we speak outside SZ thus KSable and not against any written rules.
concerning world bosses i never pull them to SZ to kill them cuz its more fun having risk of being pked. once me and friend offered to give all drops to people who gave us amusing 30 min fight over world boss since they said 'gf' after we won, sadly they didnt want the drops but have fun as we did.
beauty is in the eye of beerholder

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
please do not put words into my mouth.
i said i would be angry but in 2 min i would chill and pm player GF(and bring 5 sparking sins with me on next hammerfall attempt) as i stated on vent that day. after all this is game and why would i break my head against a wall if i was outsmarted and outplayed?
if player actually asked politely i would return drops but most things i heard were empty threats 'u will get banned' 'u wont leave SZ' and everyone knows that dog who barks does not bite.
personaly i find more dishonorable ganking players having 1v1 or not saying 'gf' afer lost fight making up pittyfull excuses than stealing hammerfall which is still as we speak outside SZ thus KSable and not against any written rules.
concerning world bosses i never pull them to SZ to kill them cuz its more fun having risk of being pked. once me and friend offered to give all drops to people who gave us amusing 30 min fight over world boss since they said 'gf' after we won, sadly they didnt want the drops but have fun as we did.

Sad thing about you trying to "justify yourself" is that I can get about 7 people to back up what I originally said.
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline bubysaur

Sad thing about you trying to "justify yourself" is that I can get about 7 people to back up what I originally said.
i know what i said, but apparently u heard what u wanted. im not trying to justify myself or trying to be loved by everyone, i have my playstyle if u dont like it u can always hunt me outside of SZ, actually ill be glad to tell my location. and please get back on topic, tyvm

Offline Shadowchiz

Lol i think its the part of the game. Not everyone likes to play a nice guy/girl, some people just like to play as bad character. And its not like he hacked the game or smthing, he just seen good opportunity to make some money and just took goods from your boss, thats all. Just be more careful next time.

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Lol i think its the part of the game. Not everyone likes to play a nice guy/girl, some people just like to play as bad character. And its not like he hacked the game or smthing, he just seen good opportunity to make some money and just took goods from your boss, thats all. Just be more careful next time.

I won't do card bosses because of people like him. I don't need sls to make money. And if you call him killing a boss that someone worked hours on end to get it to spawn a "good opportunity" then you need to check your priorities as well.. Everyone that says it's ok to steal this boss from others knows damn well that if it was them that it happened to, they would literally nerd rage the shit out of the forums.
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Shadowchiz

Someone already stolen my sls from boss and i didnt rage bout it on forums :p. My fault i didnt notice him.

But of course its only my point of view ^^

Offline bubysaur

I won't do card bosses because of people like him. I don't need sls to make money. And if you call him killing a boss that someone worked hours on end to get it to spawn a "good opportunity" then you need to check your priorities as well.. Everyone that says it's ok to steal this boss from others knows damn well that if it was them that it happened to, they would literally nerd rage the shit out of the forums.
i wouldnt....
and i c im not the only one...
and it was fun listening to grown man crying like baby who lost his lollipop over pixels :)
go get drunk or plant a tree u might feel better :*
and since im not part of ur guild anymore i dont feel like listening to false moral so spare me kthxbye :*

Offline ragewraith

eh I've only got a couple things to say about this whole thing, by in large the server is played by people with a bully mentality, wether its the ganks that go on at shrine, to this incident, to the trolling and name calling that happens over pk. I miss good sportsmanship, and came from a server where even when someone lost badly it usually was "good fight' let's move on to the next one.  isn't the case here and if you all choose to play like school yard bullies instead of adults that is your perogative, yes I've killed white names, yes they've retaliated, yes I said cool I got my kills and I'm good with that, rez up, I'll buff, you go back to farming, yes I've seen people get upset over being beaten and instead of trying to improve there skills they rely on others to back up the trash talk that comes out of there mouth.  Yes it is pixels, but it also someones time and effort and anyone has a right to be upset over someone else screwing up that time and effort. now you can justify it anyway you want, but your nothing but a spoiled childish bully who's general morals are severly lacking, and the sad thing is that it's the majority here, and not the minority.

Offline Mpantou13

• You_Will_Die
I want get weapon!I can't!Can't see donate for weapon re-skin!Please help!Tell me aall about!When will it come back?

Offline Wuyan

• Playing PW since 2008 :)
Card Boss is a diferente case, we are aware of how long the quest is and the effort its needed.

World Bosses are normal monsters on the map...hunt or be hunted, simple.

we will not make rules to ban people that steal world bosses...that would be a bad idea for the server.

Agreed!