Epic Perfect World

Guys be Alert...

Offline Kirasath

Cardbosses is how many people earn their living.They spend hours making the cards/cleaning all those dungeons which is quite boring.And you suggest to make it a PK zone so some lazy son of a bitch stole MY drops?Or make the star island a gathering spot of a ganking faction?They are mine because I spent hours earning them.WB is another thing,people always KS at WBs and its normal since its a boss in a pk zone,its not mine not yours.Move the summonbot in a dungeon.Making stealing bannable will not work.It will make stealing even more interesting and exciting.Many people did not know about hammerfall but due to this post there will be more sins in stealth around the island.Move the summonbot to a dungeon.

LaceyPip

Cardbosses is how many people earn their living.They spend hours making the cards/cleaning all those dungeons which is quite boring.And you suggest to make it a PK zone so some lazy son of a bitch stole MY drops?Or make the star island a gathering spot of a ganking faction?They are mine because I spent hours earning them.WB is another thing,people always KS at WBs and its normal since its a boss in a pk zone,its not mine not yours.Move the summonbot in a dungeon.Making stealing bannable will not work.It will make stealing even more interesting and exciting.Many people did not know about hammerfall but due to this post there will be more sins in stealth around the island.Move the summonbot to a dungeon.

I wholeheartedly agree with this!!

LaceyPip

This will be the last I have to say about this topic ................

I do not even want to log onto the server anymore because I have killed almost all the bosses up to hammerfall and cannot even think about attempting to kill him because there is NO WAY I can defend myself against these dishonest players, I do NOT have two sin friends to protect me, I play on my own ...and frankly, I DO NOT HAVE to defend myself against some ass wipe that wants to steal MY HARD WORK..  I am totally pissed off, totally, I cannot even start to tell you how much!!!

This is totally buggered up, and what probably bothers me the most, is that some people have no problem with making a joke of how dishonest and horrible they are

ENUFF SAID!!!

Offline Chire

Pretty sure the day you admitted to doing this on vent, I asked you if you would be upset if someone else did this to you... You'd said that you would be raging pissed off. So why are you doing this to others if it would make you angry if someone else did it to you?

Thats what he did to me and my guildie once in OHT. Sadly guildie was too low to help me against NuBy's 3 spark, then he brought more members and so on, we lost a world boss, but hey.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Shitttt... I was gonna try that and now its a bannable offense QQ

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Thats what he did to me and my guildie once in OHT. Sadly guildie was too low to help me against NuBy's 3 spark, then he brought more members and so on, we lost a world boss, but hey.

Yea well NuBy/BuBy admitted to us on vent that he was killing people's final card boss, there was some serious outrage that day on vent. He acted like it was no big deal, but the minute I asked him if he would be upset if someone else did this to him. He flat out told us he would be angry. SO, I'm still confused about it being ok for people to do this to others but if it happens to them they get upset? Double standards much???
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
I guess its lucky i had to take a hiatus right before i decided to go farm CB

Offline Chire

Yea well NuBy/BuBy admitted to us on vent that he was killing people's final card boss, there was some serious outrage that day on vent. He acted like it was no big deal, but the minute I asked him if he would be upset if someone else did this to him. He flat out told us he would be angry. SO, I'm still confused about it being ok for people to do this to others but if it happens to them they get upset? Double standards much???
Hypocrites babe, hypocrites everywhere
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
This issue will be fixed on the next patch.
I think, GM's need to do something with this. Cause its unfair. >:(
InDaNamas-150 Demon Arch
Maxi - 150 Sage wizz
Kulakpatalka - 150 Demon sin

vlntbty

I think, GM's need to do something with this. Cause its unfair. >:(

EvilTouch:  "This issue will be fixed on the next patch."

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
its already fixed ;)
just need to patch, i wont say what was done we will add it to the patch notes ofc  :rolleyes:

vlntbty

its already fixed ;)
just need to patch, i wont say what was done we will add it to the patch notes ofc  :rolleyes:

That's awesome!  :smiley:

LaceyPip

Thank you EvilT and Agatio

Offline Sentient

• Sage Archer
its already fixed ;)
Here's my question.  When will it be released?