Epic Perfect World

Guys be Alert...

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
Still doesn't help if the "stealer" is Blue, there is pretty much nothing you can do except wait, and wait, aaaand wait. Tbh I know every1 plays with their style but thats just being "complete without questioning asshole who got beaten up in school and need to ego angsta IG to make his/hers life worth a damn behavior"  ;)

PS: World bosses, meh they always spawn without any effort so no prob.
3sparking sins>1 sparking sin
and umm i used to beat other in school. violence leads nowhere thats why we have game to play.
beauty is in the eye of beerholder

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
3sparking sins>1 sparking sin
and umm i used to beat other in school. violence leads nowhere thats why we have game to play.

Oh no no no, I didn't mean you were beaten up, its same as saying some1 has "schizophrenic" behavior without being schizophrenic.

LaceyPip

im occasionaly camping during 2x and stealing hammerfall, as well as stealing world bosses and tbh its most fun part of the game. if u dont wanna get KSed/PKed i suggest u inv 2 sin friends to watch ur back and use detection pot before summoning.

THAT is just DOWNRIGHT nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  go get your own cards and do all the bosses to get to hammerfall!!!!  It pisses me off

Offline Chire

I will go today to the Star island and rape the hell out of that archer.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

vlntbty

I agree with this. Not fair for someone to do that quest line and then some inconsiderate person steals it from them.

YOU DO NOT discuss still what to do with a person like this !!     :tiger-5: :tiger-5: SIMPLE - BAN THEM FOR A LENGTHY PERIOD OF TIME!

This poor player took all the time to get to the final boss and it gets taken away from him by a little coward like that??  I am very sorry, it boils my blood and Agatio should show cowards like this , that he will NOT pussyfoot around this, he will protect his server and players from idiots like this.   Y'all know I am soft hearted but omg, I cannot stand unfairness at all!!!

Sorry for the rant and rave .....have a wonderful Tuesday everyone

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
I agree with this. Not fair for someone to do that quest line and then some inconsiderate person steals it from them.

+1 Make this bannable, especially now that its been posted on forums. Now that people are seeing that nothing is being done about this there will be even more lazy pricks like Bubysaur camping Hammerfall. World bosses, that's just part of the game. Card bosses are different because of the tediously long amount of time you have to put into it, it's just simply not fair for somebody to do all that work just to have it stolen from them.

Offline Kirasath

Don't make it bannable,it will add a lot of QQ.Just move the goddamn summonbot to a dungeon.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
i think its not fair too if stealer get banned.
every people have a bad side.
every people always searching for a chance if there was a chance to steal or to scam.
maybe we must be careful.
and be more briliant than the stealer or scammer.

This is like, the most stupid excuse and justification for being a lazy ass I've ever heard.

And also, fine, you wanna camp and KS/DS? Aight, but at least give the others a chance to take you down too and defend what they've been farming for.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
In regard to this mess.....Worldboss KS is a drag...but its always been that way even on reg PWI servers.  However. the cardboss...that takes a TON of work and it should be relocated to a place where the player who has gone thru this lengthy process is able to glean the full reward for him/herself. 
I know on reg pwi there were people who camped the treasure map bosses as well..so yeh, seriosly...again it takes coin and time to do this quest its not just a boss or mob spawn and we should be able to do it without bein punked by some lazy slacker .
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
+1 Make this bannable, especially now that its been posted on forums. Now that people are seeing that nothing is being done about this there will be even more lazy pricks like Bubysaur camping Hammerfall. World bosses, that's just part of the game. Card bosses are different because of the tediously long amount of time you have to put into it, it's just simply not fair for somebody to do all that work just to have it stolen from them.
why judging me im only using line of least resistance. and pk is more fun when there are 12 SLS at stake  >:D
beauty is in the eye of beerholder

Offline czeraki

• BE THE BEST
  • New here since the accident
We all hate stealKills right?

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
why judging me im only using line of least resistance. and pk is more fun when there are 12 SLS at stake  >:D

Pretty sure the day you admitted to doing this on vent, I asked you if you would be upset if someone else did this to you... You'd said that you would be raging pissed off. So why are you doing this to others if it would make you angry if someone else did it to you?
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

rainlu

just make the place pk zone like NS and problem solved...(like it was said u can detect stealthed sins)
maybe increase the amount of drops too.

LaceyPip

U ARE STEALING!!!!  ITS DISHONEST

Offline XeroAgent

• Pray that you have friends, they will help you
U ARE STEALING!!!!  ITS DISHONEST
I agree with Lacey its plain lazy and it f*** everything up for the person who worked so hard for and then the qq starts then the raging on forums starts and quiting the game and other things.
Skai__ 150 Demon Sin
VoidSeeker 150 Sage Seeker
Arciara 150 Demon Cleric
ArcAshe 150 Sage Archer