Epic Perfect World

Guys be Alert...

Offline Icarus

Im posting here not for flame anyone, just for to warn you all guys. Stay alert guys if u are farming cardbosses, coz when u try to summon the final boss hammerfall, the guy/girl (female sin character) called AloverzGy could be spawn camping in stealth this final quest boss and u can lose all the drops and all the time spent in making this long quest.
  In my case she killed the boss and as good thief she got my drops (SLS) and on top of coward she was a noob blue name. When i said her that i would post this in forum she just tell me: "OK, good luck with that! LOL"
  I think this attitude is not fair, for this reason I wanted to warn everyone about.
  I have to thank EvilTouch because he tried to help all can help in these situations. waiting there for to avoid that could be repeated.
  Thank u very much all for ur time reading this.
Last Edit: Apr 30, 2013, 05:31 pm by Icarus

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
yea i talked to Agatio already, i dunno if he will make the star Island safezone or not cuz of PK but then again it wont solve the problem since the sin in question simply ks the boss...

maybe if we move the Summonobot to somewhere else? like inside the Faction Base ?

i'll discuss this with Agatio thx for the reports and concerns  :-\

Offline Icarus

tyvm again Evil ^-^

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Why not simply make it against the rules and a (small time) bannable offense to KS worldbosses or cardbosses if someone has summoned them/got the aggro. Im tired of being PK'd and KSd when trying to do WB's and stuff too.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Card Boss is a diferente case, we are aware of how long the quest is and the effort its needed.

World Bosses are normal monsters on the map...hunt or be hunted, simple.

we will not make rules to ban people that steal world bosses...that would be a bad idea for the server.

Offline alika

• Beginner
i think its not fair too if stealer get banned.
every people have a bad side.
every people always searching for a chance if there was a chance to steal or to scam.
maybe we must be careful.
and be more briliant than the stealer or scammer.

Offline Me not you but me

• Characters: Smylez Smyles Smylez Smyles + others
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Ever have a problem look me up I will take care of a ks sin 321

Offline Harvenger

• *Muffled voice* I swear it's not what you think
yea i talked to Agatio already, i dunno if he will make the star Island safezone or not cuz of PK but then again it wont solve the problem since the sin in question simply ks the boss...

maybe if we move the Summonobot to somewhere else? like inside the Faction Base ?

i'll discuss this with Agatio thx for the reports and concerns  :-\

Suggest moving it into FB19? at the end maybe. make mobs lv 150~ so it's a fun challenge.

Offline Kirasath

I was doing cardbosses in lunar yesterday and i was at the summonbot of Archelon.I had both booklets with me and i noticed that Archelon's summonbot also had Hammerfalls quest something i had not seen in other summonbots.I did not take hammerfalls quest because i was not sure where  he will get spawned.Dont know is it a bug or something but if hammerfall can be spawned in lunar even if you will have to clean lunar to get him,i think its better than to risk with your SLS-s.

Offline Anine・°☆

• 11.12.16 ♥
i think its not fair too if stealer get banned.
every people have a bad side.
every people always searching for a chance if there was a chance to steal or to scam.
maybe we must be careful.
and be more briliant than the stealer or scammer.
Thing is... It's very difficult to be careful when it comes to someone popping up and ksing you at the last second. With some scams I agree, carefulness is the key and don't lend your tomes to people you don't know, but as for this, simply being careful doesn't cut it.

LaceyPip

YOU DO NOT discuss still what to do with a person like this !!     :tiger-5: :tiger-5: SIMPLE - BAN THEM FOR A LENGTHY PERIOD OF TIME!

This poor player took all the time to get to the final boss and it gets taken away from him by a little coward like that??  I am very sorry, it boils my blood and Agatio should show cowards like this , that he will NOT pussyfoot around this, he will protect his server and players from idiots like this.   Y'all know I am soft hearted but omg, I cannot stand unfairness at all!!!

Sorry for the rant and rave .....have a wonderful Tuesday everyone

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
im occasionaly camping during 2x and stealing hammerfall, as well as stealing world bosses and tbh its most fun part of the game. if u dont wanna get KSed/PKed i suggest u inv 2 sin friends to watch ur back and use detection pot before summoning.
beauty is in the eye of beerholder

Offline alika

• Beginner
im occasionaly camping during 2x and stealing hammerfall, as well as stealing world bosses and tbh its most fun part of the game. if u dont wanna get KSed/PKed i suggest u inv 2 sin friends to watch ur back and use detection pot before summoning.
:tiger-42:

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life

Still doesn't help if the "stealer" is Blue, there is pretty much nothing you can do except wait, and wait, aaaand wait. Tbh I know every1 plays with their style but thats just being "complete without questioning asshole who got beaten up in school and need to ego angsta IG to make his/hers life worth a damn behavior"  ;)

PS: World bosses, meh they always spawn without any effort so no prob.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I agree with the majority, there should be some sort of punishment for KSing Hammerfall if not normal world bosses.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.