Epic Perfect World

Cardbosses card suggestion

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
can we get an NPC to buy cardbosses cards of insted of going OHT making cards 1by1. it's really annoying setting at oht for 30-40min just making cards  :monkey-22:

dickroman

Or lets just put sls in npc

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
can we get an NPC to buy cardbosses cards of insted of going OHT making cards 1by1. it's really annoying setting at oht for 30-40min just making cards  :monkey-22:

You should also suggest to put all the card boss npc all over the main map

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
Or lets just put sls in npc
u got nothing to add STFU go increase ur posts somewhere else.
You should also suggest to put all the card boss npc all over the main map
not gonna happen

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
the fragments are already for free at God's Giving, so you can make the cards...i dunno why people complain about something that takes 5min...(totally not 40min, i had to make the cards for the guide)

Offline Q_Q

the fragments are already for free at God's Giving, so you can make the cards...i dunno why people complain about something that takes 5min...(totally not 40min, i had to make the cards for the guide)
that not true it take about 1 min to create 1 set of cards. so it will be at least 16min to create all cards. the problem comes when u want to create larg scale of cards i remember it took me more than 3hrs creating 60x set of all 16 cardbosses when i did it for faction. the main issue with that u can't add the number of cards u want to make as if u buying for NPC u acually have to increase the number by clicking on the arrow  :normal-32:

go a head and try to make 5 set of all cards see how long it will take u and u will see how troublesome is that.  :normal-20:

Offline Harvenger

• *Muffled voice* I swear it's not what you think
If it was that easy to make the cards, people would disband most ways of farming and spam cardboss quest line. be thankful you had the patience to make that many, cause most people don't.