Epic Perfect World

Thats how i play epw!

Offline ★Elyo★

• (●_●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿ '̿ ̿
Is only 05:16 am in morning and i cant sleep, Window mode on 1360x768 with Maxed Graphic!

~TheLegend

Dont click it, he bites ... :>
Hate remains the most sincere feeling so far.

• Char: TheLegend (150 Mystic)
  • Char: iPvpLoLz (135+ Assassin)

vlntbty

Is only 05:16 am in morning and i cant sleep, Window mode on 1360x768 with Maxed Graphic!

~TheLegend

My goodness, your desktop is so cluttered. lol That would drive me insane. Haha :P

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
Romanian desktop full of trash  :normal-37:

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
O.o what's the point in covering names? I'm so confused trying to think of a reason.

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
Lol I noticed the same thing as Pythe, that desktop is just awful and I really couldn't even look at the pic (only got Recycle bin on my Desktop)  :P.

Offline Benji

I actually love my screen messy, and my home clean. *cough*not the other way around *cough*

Offline ★Elyo★

• (●_●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿ '̿ ̿
Is more organized for me then messy, the things from the right corner on top i use them everyday so i like to acces them faster :) Will be a total ness to have them all in one place  :D

~TheLegend

Is more organized for me then messy, the things from the right corner on top i use them everyday so i like to acces them faster :) Will be a total ness to have them all in one place  :D

~TheLegend

+1

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
Well fair enough your still using XP, but in 7 there is no need for desktop items, just press "Windows" button once->type couple letters->hit enter->profit ?

Offline Benji

Well fair enough your still using XP, but in 7 there is no need for desktop items, just press "Windows" button once->type couple letters->hit enter->profit ?

Or just double click on desktop on what you need?

Offline ★Elyo★

• (●_●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿ '̿ ̿

I`m doin same when i use win7 ...  ^-^

~TheLegend

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
Or just double click on desktop on what you need?

But first minimize/move windows that might block the icon, also you need to use mouse on that with keyboard its faster. Also less if some1 else uses your PC they might have to search through everything.