• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Wednesdays at 00:00

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
anyone knows when exactly do all trials reset ? (i have been told tuesday 5 pm server time.)
Wednesday at 00:00 I think. I usually finish it by the end of monday and start the next wednesday when I get on.

Nice Eviltouch thinks he be fast.

rainlu

how come there is no boss at trial 3 and there is no next tower invasion...all stopped suddenly.(18/18 guards alive)

rainlu

nvm had to wait 20 mins, form a party and go in the middle

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Hey guys,
So I really need EC right now and i heard that soloing trials was the best way to earn EC's after NS, but since i get ganked very often i cant farm at NS, I was wondering if anyone here has some experience for soloing trials, i heard 3 person is enough to solo it, im thinking of trying it out any time soon but i have no idea how to do it, so i was wondering if anyone could help me out or give me any tips, on how the solo thing works
thanks.

Idk, I never really tried trials lol.

rainlu

i would say trials can be done in 10 (5 afk,5 semi-afk) hours when you are pretty lazy and u stuck in trial 6 with farming, but the reward is awesome (400/500 ec=1 hour-non afk) cause you get like 2.6 k ec - 4 k ec depending if u finish trial 7 with 666+ and get hepatizone whetstone pouch from chests.

rainlu

omg boss is 2 lazy in 2nd trial, as long as i remember the boss should spawn immediately after the last wave of mobs...
now the quest said it's complete and nothing else happens and can't proceed to the next trial...
Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 02:44 am by rainlu