Epic Perfect World

Soloing Trials

Offline bananaskin

• Twinkie
  • Banana Time
Hey guys,
So I really need EC right now and i heard that soloing trials was the best way to earn EC's after NS, but since i get ganked very often i cant farm at NS, I was wondering if anyone here has some experience for soloing trials, i heard 3 person is enough to solo it, im thinking of trying it out any time soon but i have no idea how to do it, so i was wondering if anyone could help me out or give me any tips, on how the solo thing works
thanks.
Banana is the answer.

vlntbty

I've soloed trials a few times. I use a Seeker, Sin, BM, and Psy to solo a few of them. I have not soloed them all though. But yeah, trials are a good way to make EC. The first few don't give a lot of EC though.

Offline bananaskin

• Twinkie
  • Banana Time
do you think im gonna have any trouble soloing with level 110 toons?
Because my high level toons are all in different guilds so i can only make new ones and put them in the same guild in order to do trials :<
Banana is the answer.

vlntbty

do you think im gonna have any trouble soloing with level 110 toons?
Because my high level toons are all in different guilds so i can only make new ones and put them in the same guild in order to do trials :<

Um, yeah you'll have trouble with 110 chars for sure. lol

Offline bananaskin

• Twinkie
  • Banana Time
Banana is the answer.

Offline bananaskin

• Twinkie
  • Banana Time
guess i wont be doing it any time soon,
thanks a lot for the answer tho :D
Banana is the answer.

vlntbty

guess i wont be doing it any time soon,
thanks a lot for the answer tho :D

You're welcome. :)

rainlu

guys can someone explain me how to cheat through trials 2 - the trials of defense ?
i know some guy called tavern is soloing them he said i have to go afk 50 mins, but dont i have to farm the mats for 2~ hours and summon those npc monsters to kill dem immortals ? T-T it's eating my time
how to do it...explain me ty...i am a pleb scrub nab.
pliz pliz pliz pliz

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
by killing the monsters on those rooms you also get the materials. then just exchange them at the npc of each room.
he be using seeker or mage for aoe (most likely seeker since its lazier than a mage) then use another account on another client with a key stuck to pick up drops.
thats my thoughts on it lol to make the guides i actually had to run everything  :-[

Offline Nevyn

by killing the monsters on those rooms you also get the materials. then just exchange them at the npc of each room.
he be using seeker or mage for aoe (most likely seeker since its lazier than a mage) then use another account on another client with a key stuck to pick up drops.
thats my thoughts on it lol to make the guides i actually had to run everything  :-[

What can you use to make a key stick? :o

150 Sage Assasin
May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
fold a piece of paper till it gets hard ? then stick in the key number with the "pick up" option.
if its a laptop u can insert the piec eof paper between 2 keys sideways.

rainlu

tyvm <3 u the best gm  :P

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
nah we all work the same  :-\

rainlu

i meant u the best Gms :3