Epic Perfect World

Reputation!

Offline Q_Q

can we get another option to get Reputation other than WOB. something like an orb in boutique that has 50k Reputation and u can make the price of that orb 10 gold. it's really annoying spaming NPC to get to 200k Rep.  :'(

Offline Maok

It's not like you have to repeat it every day or anything :p

Offline Q_Q

not daily but been doing it weekly for 2 months so  :'( it's not a bad idea after all everyone getting their r8r anyways ^-^

cevans1290

can we get another option to get Reputation other than WOB. something like an orb in boutique that has 50k Reputation and u can make the price of that orb 10 gold. it's really annoying spaming NPC to get to 200k Rep.  :'(
Takes barely 20 mins for me, and some people buy small amounts at a time, and do little of the 200k rep you need, doesnt take long at all tbh---no

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
._. It doesn't even take that long to get 200k from NPC.

vlntbty

When I got R8 on my psy, it took maybe 15 minutes to turn in all the rep. lol It's not that hard.

Offline flapydumbo

Its fine as it is, to many people these days want instant gratification...lazy people :rolleyes:

Offline Slashyy

.... theres actualy lots of different ways to get rep in game for example do your bh2's for the tradeable 1k rep badge, or go lumi and get the 80 rep badge thingys oooo lets not forget wedding candys >.<

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
It doesn't take that long to turn in all the rep. Just be patient, nothing is going to go away by the time you are finishes.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
You KNOW the QQ'ing is getting bad, when people are complaining about having to sit and CLICK.
Last Edit: Apr 28, 2013, 05:55 pm by losergoddess
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

cevans1290

You KNOW the QQ'ing is getting bad, when people are complaining about having to sit and click.
Thought u said dick at 1st xD and yeah, true ^^

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Thought u said dick at 1st xD and yeah, true ^^

How's that? [;
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.