Epic Perfect World

Attacking Pets for All?

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan
If u dont have something usefull to say just stfu, and as far as i remember there was pets for all class on fpw so i think its possible but i think it will *** up te game more than it already is.  :smiley:

No you stfu and I said my opinion then someone caught a attitude

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo
No you stfu and I said my opinion then someone caught a attitude

Its not "a" its "an" also the only person really getting an attitude right now is you. Do everyone a favor and just stop.
"A problem well stated is a problem half solved."

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
First of all if your going to call a topic "stupid" you should check your grammar because it is likewise idiotic. Second this is a suggestion page, if you don't like it press the small red X on the top right of your computer and gtfo this part of the forums thank you.

Don't go bitching about grammar because you obviously have no idea what it is. Him not capitalizing sentences and you doing it does not make you some grammar heavy freak. You've made just as many mistakes so shut the tit up.
Don't go bitching about grammar because you obviously have no idea what it is. Him not capitalizing sentences and you doing it does not make you some grammar heavy freak. You've made just as many mistakes so shut the tit up.

Here we go another idiot to bother me, seems like im a beacon for ignorant people

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
Here we go another idiot to bother me, seems like im a beacon for ignorant people

Or a person who can't take "no" for an answer, no matter how its said...

Hei

If the game was meant to have pets for all classes, it would have been added already. If everyone can use attacking pets then whats the point of venos, mystics and sort-of seekers?
Now:
1. Veno/mystic pets can easily be 1-2 shotted and die easily in mass PK where there's a lot of AOE. All class pets would be the same.
2. Files would have to be edited (which would most likely be a pain in the ass)to give all classes ress/heal buttons, otherwise after pet dies you would need to revert and hatch the pet egg to give it HP back.

Now now, kids, stop fighting on forums, both of you are idiots, using keyboards to fight. I know that you two have big egos but that's no reason to change someone's thread into a shit-hole that will be closed any second now. Hope you're proud of how "cool" you are.

Offline Derrius

Ty moorline

Im not worried about the grammar tho I have a bachelor degree plus im using my fone
im allowed to type however I plz but the point is this topic is dumb the pets are a no go it just wont work take a sec an think about it plus we need topic to better the server not end it once again if you still dnt understand kill yo self  plz

Offline Groovy

• Imperare sibi maximum imperium est
I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar...
Ty moorline

Im not worried about the grammar tho I have a bachelor degree plus im using my fone
im allowed to type however I plz but the point is this topic is dumb the pets are a no go it just wont work take a sec an think about it plus we need topic to better the server not end it once if still dnt understand kill yo self  plz

That's how you end your sentence? kill yourself? please do me the favor and do that your self you seem to already be halfway their with all the "plz" and "dnt" i honestly don't understand you. (And lol learn how to spell phone)

Offline Derrius

Lol this no internet fight I was going to let it be til she responded very rude to my first comment

Offline Derrius

Ik how to spell ass hoe fone is a shortcut for phone dip shit stop taking the convo away from the topic

Ik how to spell ass hoe fone is a shortcut for phone dip shit stop taking the convo away from the topic

You already did Camel slut this was about a suggestion not about the idiotic fight you came out with. And lol so far ive never seen someone use "fone" as a shortcut so

STFU

Offline Derrius

I love being a slut it pays well thats how I got 4 flat screen tv including one on my wall in my very house that I own want a pic ? What planet are you from?  fone been a shortcut since I was 9y/o

I love being a slut it pays well thats how I got 4 flat screen tv including one on my wall in my very house that I own want a pic ? What planet are you from?  fone been a shortcut since I was 9y/o

OH MY GOD A FLAT SCREEN