Against
7 (33.3%)
Neither it needs a bit of altering.
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

A compromise

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Hey guys. Recently someone wanted TW changed to 40 vs 40 TW's. In my opinion, if it ain't broke don't fix it. So I was thinking of a compromise.

It somewhat has to do with the capture the flag event. Since it's on a TW field it would be the best place to have it. Leaders/Directors would sign up their guilds. Depending on how the GM's want to set this up, it could be however many they want, or say they want only 3 fields. Only the first 6 guilds can sign up. (I was thinking of a betting system, but I think that might get out of hand. If anyone thinks there could be a betting system post below.) It would be set up just like TW. I think there should be a few altars to the field, but I'm not sure what they should be, again if you can think of anything post below. Times could be 1 of 2 things or both. It could be earlier in the day, for people who want to do TW earlier, because they can't make it at a regular TW time, or on another day at regular TW time, or both. If it's possible to altar faction bases in anyway, put the npc to enter inside guild base, to make sure people only of that guild would enter. Just like TW it should require 100 hours and of course no double clienting. If putting an NPC inside guild base wouldn't be possible, maybe altering the item, Feat Token, which you obtain from the Training Obelisk in the manor of justice, to where you can tell which guild base it came from. Before event time you'd have to purchase one to enter, and enter through the tele through a quest. (I know nothing about coding, so I don't know if I'm naming impossible things.) The prizes would be up to the GM's. In my opinion I think the best way to distribute the prize would be there would be an npc on both sides of the field, and the winning side would have a quest to get a prize, instead of the guild leader getting what the prize is. Because not always does the guild leader share the prize and everyone who participates and on the winning side should get something. I figured this Idea would be a good compromise and smaller guilds who have never done TW, this could help them build up the courage, and the practice to TW. If you think something should be altered about what I posted please post below. I will make changes, as long as your ideas make sense.  :monkey-4: Please vote happy gaming everyone.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline SeemsLegit

It seems really really fun. :O But, it also seems like something that would take the GM's a lot of time (If its even possible) xD!
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline Ameliorate

• i can be your best friend, or worse nightmare
id vote to let all as it is. why change? coz there factions more big than others? isnt like this in every srv but they never came up with a stupid idea like the 40v40? that can be an event, not a tw.
small guilds can merge or they can not do tw's coz honestly ppl knw there are 4/5 big factions in epw. and u wanna ruin em fun too? wht about leaders should choose ppl and leave  someone other? is that even fair? no.

Thankie Tia <3

I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
If the idea was taken into consideration it'd take a lot of time to set it up and perfect it. So yeah i agree with you xD
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
id vote to let all as it is. why change? coz there factions more big than others? isnt like this in every srv but they never came up with a stupid idea like the 40v40? that can be an event, not a tw.
small guilds can merge or they can not do tw's coz honestly ppl knw there are 4/5 big factions in epw. and u wanna ruin em fun too? wht about leaders should choose ppl and leave  someone other? is that even fair? no.

Dani read the post again.... There's no change to TW.
Last Edit: Apr 27, 2013, 03:37 pm by losergoddess

Offline Ameliorate

• i can be your best friend, or worse nightmare
wtf i ve read... well no anyway thats a nice idea, but i dont think they will ever consider it :X
i suppose behind there would be to much work to do @@

Thankie Tia <3

I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
wtf i ve read... well no anyway thats a nice idea, but i dont think they will ever consider it :X
i suppose behind there would be to much work to do @@

Yeah a lot of work, and a lot of trial testing. If they were even to consider it.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
*cough* just bumping

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
I think it's a good idea... Maybe having it after tw on the weekends so that everyone can do the event.
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Could've sworn i posted this in General Discussion.. Can a moderator move this please.

Offline StarLily

They wont consider it because when they add in the Sirens of war patch eventually  in Nation Wars you will be doing the flag thing there. and in NW each territory usually only has 20v20   so just wait for the sirens of war patch  and leave TW as it is. 

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
They wont consider it because when they add in the Sirens of war patch eventually  in Nation Wars you will be doing the flag thing there. and in NW each territory usually only has 20v20   so just wait for the sirens of war patch  and leave TW as it is.

Is anyone fully reading this post?

Offline StarLily

Is anyone fully reading this post?
Obviously since you brought up a flag event  which I just said they wont do since it basically a take off of Sirens of war Nation Wars which will patch  soon  especially since Vendetta has it now.  Why make a new event with tons of code and a lot of work when in a upcoming patch will get something similar in Nation Wars.  Nation wars will be more fun  since its a free for all pvp  basically.  And as to the comments about changing TW you brought it up  so anyone can comment about it as well if they choose to do so.
Last Edit: Apr 27, 2013, 06:31 pm by shiva74