Epic Perfect World

Sirens of War Skill Updates

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
Hello all EPW and GM/support staff. i was just wondering when or if you plan to implement the recent skill overhaul that came with the Sirens of War patch to PWI? and if not when do you plan to overhaul the skills your way? because this is not 2002 and alot of the older skills, to be frank are useless.

and as for the Dragon 150 gear and rerolled r8, why are the statts the EXACT same? making r8r worthless in some cases. i have yet to see a rerolled r8 set that had better stats then the npc dragon set, whats the point in that? we spend all this time for Worse gear
Last Edit: Apr 27, 2013, 11:34 am by lloyd0000
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
Waiting on Siren's War no idea when it actually gets released here, but all the skill changes will be there too (waiting....still waiting....after 3 years still waiting jk jk).

Some Drag gear have useless stats like "HP regen" and you can't change that, R8r however you can have 3 stats you choose (4 in case weps) but it might take you time. Also Set Bonus for R8r is 10 Atk/Def lvl more than Dragon (lets not talk about the 3 set bonus it sucks for some classes).
Making R8r higher grade (more def and better refine) would only serve as "cap widener" between casual/starting players and Farmers/Donators/Old players, and afaik this isn't something GM's of this server want.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
and as for the Dragon 150 gear and rerolled r8, why are the statts the EXACT same? making r8r worthless in some cases. i have yet to see a rerolled r8 set that had better stats then the npc dragon set, whats the point in that? we spend all this time for Worse gear

for which cases are r8s worthless? (other than shit luck with stats)
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
for BM the r8r is almost pointless as far as weapons and armor go, oh wait. thats all of it
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
for BM the r8r is almost pointless as far as weapons and armor go, oh wait. thats all of it

:normal-43:

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Pretty sure the GMs have been working on getting the latest patch with updated skills and such. Not sure why yet another post was made about this subject... As for the r8... If ya don't like it, no one is forcing you to use it.
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Dresii

• Tich me game pl0x~
Pretty sure the GMs have been working on getting the latest patch with updated skills and such. Not sure why yet another post was made about this subject... As for the r8... If ya don't like it, no one is forcing you to use it.

That. Find whichever gear suits you.
Adrestria- 150 sage psychic
Sumiko- 150 demon veno
[move]ATTACK AND DESTROY! :3[/move]
Who let this guy play?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Hello all EPW and GM/support staff. i was just wondering when or if you plan to implement the recent skill overhaul that came with the Sirens of War patch to PWI? and if not when do you plan to overhaul the skills your way? because this is not 2002 and alot of the older skills, to be frank are useless.

Sirens of War / Dawn of Spring Expansion is currently in implementation / early test phase, along with new ideas we have for our server. We want to make sure that the new patch will be fully working, so it will take some time to add it here.

vlntbty

Yay.  :normal-25:

Sirens of War / Dawn of Spring Expansion is currently in implementation / early test phase, along with new ideas we have for our server. We want to make sure that the new patch will be fully working, so it will take some time to add it here.

Offline Xavier

• a Tank a DD idk anymore xD
  • Characters: AltairSword
so the skill updates are on ? well the new implements i dont mind is their an aploximate date for them to come ? otherwise il just wait .-.
''the true warrior is not the one of greater strength but the one that figths for a noble cause
150 Demon  Bm AltairSword
150 Demon Psy ProphetAlpha

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life

C'mon give us some teasers least  ;) 1 small detail a day.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me

I think the problem here is don't understand how it works.
R8s real difference is the added bonuses you don't see unless you have it. They give something like and extra 10 attack and defence levels and as you said can be 're rolled. The stats you can get can be real good but you need to invest in alot of ec or be lucky to get them how you want.

Offline nuggerkj

• Characters: nuggerkj
  • Faction: DarkArms
R8 BM need a weapon that can kill >.<

Offline MsEve

• Eve was missing, Ira was dead, now i retired -_-
  • Characters: -
  • Faction: -
 :P  cant wait to see these advance  shape shifting form  of veno and barb   ^-^