Epic Perfect World

Selling Fanart

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
a little less then 3 hours before i close the dead line and start picking out the 2 winners. ^^
Awwwww :x Wait for my cute sin <3

Nick: Pluencee

Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 01:29 pm by Pluencee

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
Ma half naked archer.. come at me

Whats your character name? I cannot see it in the screenshot since your head is blocking it o_0

Will post my SS tonight Q-Q

:( I'm sorry but you didn't upload a screenshot before the deadline >_<;...maybe next time?
====================

Anyways, any further screenshots uploaded after this will not be included in the picking out process, I have already saved the ones already uploaded as of this post, so if you change your previous posts at all, it will not be counted but only the original image before hand will be counted.

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
._. jeez there are so many good ones, i might need to get a friend to help me narrow it down to 2 D: right now there are 4 im having a hard time narrowing down any further >_<;

going to sleep on it and will update in the morning with the results :)
._. jeez there are so many good ones, i might need to get a friend to help me narrow it down to 2 D: right now there are 4 im having a hard time narrowing down any further >_<;

going to sleep on it and will update in the morning with the results :)

aw cannot wait :) gn :3  :monkey-12:

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
and the 2 winners are...
Diabollic
xXDollFaceXx

Diabollic had a unique looking tideborn character, completed with a matching outfit+wings that went along with the same theme as his character design.  I have seen this same theme played out on the human/elf class but never the tideborn class which to me made it quiet unique and stand out.

xXDollFaceXx didnt so much have a unique outfit, since it was just a normal set dyed black, but her overall character design was sumthing different, not many times you will see a green skin tint walking around with wonderfully matching makeup, eyes and hair.

There are 3 others I would like to recognize, and depending if I can catch up on my schedule or work or not I do plan on doing chibis for them as well.

EpicM,  there was something about your character that I just found memorizing to look at, maybe how handsome the character design was, or maybe it was just that outfit. I don't know but whatever it was, it sure caught my eye.

SHINIGAMI,  you did a pretty nice job on your overall appearance, the white moehawk goes really well with the darker skintone, plus wearing an all white outfit matched as well.

xHikarii, your character is just simply stunning and gorgeous, those eyes are just amazing.

:) great job to everyone that entered, a lot of good entries and it was really tough trying to narrow it down to just 2   >w<;!  once my schedule free's up again I will see about doing another one of these contests :) there wont be any of the same winners thou because that would be unfair >.o  I will drop ingame mails once I have finished the images to those who won.
LOL! You've choosen 2 the most uggleh chars..(sorry,that's in my opinion). Anyways gz q.q

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
LOL! You've choosen 2 the most uggleh chars..(sorry,that's in my opinion). Anyways gz q.q

this wasnt a competition of pretty/beauty xD if you read the first post i was looking for creative/unique designs.
this wasnt a competition of pretty/beauty xD if you read the first post i was looking for creative/unique designs.

yhhh too bad :3  :normal-2:

Offline Benji

Sometimes the most strange looking things can be most beautiful. In their own way,you just have to see it.

@ kyandeisu
Ty for choosing my char design,as well as looking at it as unique. :)
Sometimes the most strange looking things can be most beautiful. In their own way,you just have to see it.

@ kyandeisu
Ty for choosing my char design,as well as looking at it as unique. :)

Your devil face is cool,meng. I like it,but that second person is full ugleh..>.>

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
>.o just finished up some work ive been busy with today so i should be able to start on the winners chibis later on today :)
srry for the wait xd

Offline Benji

Very nice, ty.
Cant wait to see it :)

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
@_@ just lettin you guys know im working on them >.o lost net for a week so was unable to work on them due to my desktop wont work without internet.

sketchy sketchy

Offline Kailyn

• Characters: Kailyn, Kaliope
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
  >:D
I really like it so far  ^-^